Chapter 25: Under The Mistletoe

Song//Best Part by Daniel Caesar & H.E.R.
Highly recommended//put on repeat

(Play when I say)

Isabella's POV
(It's Christmas Day and Grayson takes Bella out to a restaurant that's actually open and treats her as her "gift" but really Ethan is working on her art room at home.) *play song later when Grayson and Bella are out (near when they're going back home to Bella's real gift) and they act all cute and stuff*

"Wake up." A low voice mumbled in my ear.

My body went cold and my eyes instantly shot open in fear. The voice sent chills down my spine which caused me to jump up and look behind me.

Once I saw who it was, I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Fuck you, Grayson." I scoffed.

"And good morning to you too!" He said with a sarcastic girl voice.

"Well, it's not fun to be scared awake." I yawned as I started laying back down to get under the covers again.

"No no no. Get up." He said shaking me so I wouldn't go to sleep.

"Why?" I whined as he removed the blankets from my body.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it's freezing. Give me back the blanket!" I said with a shivering tone.

"No! Get up, lazy." He chuckled at my sleepiness.

"How are you up before me? It's usually the other way around." I asked him as I rubbed my eyes.

"It's Christmas!" He smiled at me.

"Oh, Merry Christmas Huckleberry!" I smiled along with him.

"Now Goodnight." I said with an instant face drop.

"No! You have to get up in order for me to give you your present." He explained.

"Ooouuu a present?" I smirked at Grayson with my eyes barely open.

"Yes. Now get up." He demanded.

"Fine!" I groaned.

*__________1 Hour Later__________*

"When can I take the blindfold off?" I giggled as Grayson continued to drive me to a "secret location" as he put it.

"Almost there." He said.

"The anticipation is growing." I teased him.

"Shut up, just a couple more minutes." He giggled.

I nodded and took a deep breath; enjoying the mysterious car ride. I honestly had no clue as to where he was taking me, since so many places are closed for Christmas.

If I could, I'd try to think of where he might be taking me, but it seems impossible to.

I lifted my hand from beside my thigh, and put my hand down in the middle of the seats Grayson and I were sitting on. I felt his hand was already resting there and slightly flinched; but didn't completely remove my hand.