Chapter 3: Cuffed

Isabella's POV

"Just get in! Stop being stubborn!" I yelled at Grayson.

"We are NOT taking your car! I wanna drive mine." He huffed.

"Well obviously we can't. And we also can't leave my car here." I said.

"I can't leave mine either!" He said as if I was dumb.

"Ethan can drive it." I said.

Emma's POV
"Do you really think this plan is gonna work? They're still fighting." I said, staring at Isabella and Grayson from the other side of the parking lot.

"Hopefully." Ethan said with a quiet sigh.

"Love that." James chimed in.

"Low key, kinda jealous though." He continued.

"I'm not." I scoffed.

"It's barely the beginning of break. Just give them time." Ethan said.

I hummed and walked to my car with James. Once we sat down and buckled up, I put my keys into the ignition and turned them; making my engine wake up. I backed out and started driving towards Isabella.

"When are you going to tell daddy Ethan you have a boner for him?" James asked.

"What the actual fuck, James?" I laughed.

"Oh! I wanna say something!" James said pointing to Isabella.

I slowed down beside Isabella and Grayson; still hearing their dumbass bickering.

Isabella's POV
"Have fun with daddy Grayson!" James yelled from Emma's car.

"I'd rather not." I mumbled.

"Who's gonna drive?" Emma asked before smirking at me and driving away.

My eyes went wide and I turned to Grayson; seeing that the cuff was on his right hand and mine was on my left. I scoffed and face palmed myself.

"What's wrong now?" Grayson whined.

"You're gonna have to drive. Ethan is already taking your car, and I'm not British." I said.

"Definitely not." Grayson protested.

"Seriously? Just drive. I want to go home already." I sighed.

Grayson sighed and opened the door; motioning his hand for me to go in. I mentally smiled at his random 'kindness' and thanked him. Of course he didn't acknowledge my thank you, but it's the thought that counts at this point I guess.

I climbed over the drivers seat and the cup holders; finally reaching the passengers seat and sitting down. Grayson just sat down and slammed the door shut.

"Hey! This is MY car." I shouted.

"Shut up. My fucking God." He mumbled.

"I swear to God I'll cut you if you don't stop being a douche." I threatened.

Grayson rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in defense; obviously being sarcastic. He sighed while inserting the key into the ignition and roaring the car to life.