Chapter 9: Fun

Song//Hot Rod by Dayglow
Highly recommended//put on repeat

(Play when I say so please)

Isabella's POV
"Okay, so yesterday was an emotional bust." Grayson said as I ate a spoonful of cereal.

I nodded my head in agreement to Grayson's statement and smiled. He sighed briefly before taking a bite from his ham and egg sandwich he made earlier.

"Yeah, sorry." I said after swallowing my small bite.

"Nah, don't do that." He said with a full mouth.

"What?" I asked.

"Saying sorry for your emotions." He replied.

"Okay." I said with a small grin.

Ever since Grayson and I had that small talk, we've been a lot friendlier towards one another. He's been less of a dick, and I've been less...

I don't know. I've never really started any of the problems.

Anyway.

"To make it up, we're going to Castle Park." Grayson said.

"What?" I asked.

"Castle Park. The amusement park? Roller coasters, popcorn, funnel cake, magicians, is any of this ringing a bell?" He giggled.

"Oh, well I've never been." I shrugged before taking another bite from my cereal.

"You're kidding!" He gasped.

I smiled and shook my head. He looked so surprised yet very disappointed in me. Sure, I go to amusement parks and stuff, but I've never been to this specific one that Grayson is talking about.

"We're going." He stayed as he stuffed the rest of his breakfast sandwich in his mouth.

"What?! Now?" I laughed as he began to tug on the cuffs.

"Yes!" He smiled at me.

"Wait! Let me finish my cereal first." I chuckled at his persistence.

"I'll buy you something there, let's go!" He pleaded.

"Fine." I groaned playfully.

I got out of my chair and followed Grayson upstairs. He practically ran into my room and snatched my car keys from on top of my dresser. He went to the bottom of the dresser began digging in the drawers I had emptied out for him.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"I have an old cup from Castle Park." He smiled as he continued to look for it.

"Didn't you put it away in the kitchen?" I asked.

He immediately stopped looking in the drawer and paused in place for a couple of seconds. He closed it and got up from his spot.

"You're right." He nodded to me.

"Get your purse or whatever you carry." He instructed.