Chapter 12: Plane Ticket

(I couldn't find a good enough song for this chapter sorry.)

Isabella's POV

"I'll be quick." Grayson said from inside of the shower.

"Don't use up all the hot water!" I exclaimed to him as my arm dangled from over the wall dividing us.

Without a response, I saw Grayson's arm throw his towel over the shower door and heard him turn the knob to start the shower. Once the water began streaming down into the shower, I heard Grayson squeal like a girl.

"What the hell was that?" I snickered.

"Cold water!" He yelped.

I giggled before I felt the sensation of freezing cold water splashing down my shoulders. I shivered and squealed myself; instantly knowing what happened.

"Hey! That's cold." I shivered.

"Told you." I heard Grayson shout from behind the door.

*__________20 Minutes Later__________*

"That wasn't quick." I said to Grayson as I heard him turning the water off.

"I fell asleep." He defended himself.

"How?" I scoffed.

"You were up all night." He explained as I passed him his shirt.

"To add zippers to our shirts. Now it's easier to get dressed." I shrugged.

"I'm still tired." He mumbled as I heard him zipping up his shirt.

I stayed up until 4:00am cutting and adding zippers to the side of our shirts, so I didn't have to keep cutting and sewing them back up. This way is so much easier, and faster.

Luckily I'm a genius.

"Okay, hurry up I need to shower." I whined as I tapped my barefoot on the bathroom tile.

"Hold up." He sighed.

I lifted the towel I was wearing so it wouldn't slip down my body. It would be terrible if I dropped it right now because I wouldn't be able to bend down and get it; since my arm was stretched up over the shower door.

A few moments went by as I heard the sound of clothes shuffling. Finally, Grayson stepped out with an impressed face as he examined his shirt. Our arms slides off the shower door before he closed it. He looked up to me and nodded his head as a way to approve my changes.

"Nice." He smiled.

"I know, I'm a genius. You can thank me now." I gloated about my skill.

"Up top." He said raising his un-cuffed hand for my to slap.

I smiled and lifted my hand to give him a high five, but right as I was about to, I felt my towel drop to my feet. My eyes widened as I slapped my arm down to cover myself.

Grayson's jaw dropped as he swung his head around to look away from me. He only turned to the side, but he shut his eyes so he wouldn't be able to see any other part of me he hasn't.