A/N

Hey everyone! It's me, the author. I just wanted to thank you all for reading and enjoying my work, it means more to me than you know.

I love reading your comments and wheezing out of nowhere whenever I think of them.

Anyway, I love you guys and I'm so beyond excited that people actually read my books, let alone enjoy them. Just thank you for the support, seriously from the bottom of my heart. I love you guys so much.

I know the ending of this story isn't what some people wanted, but I knew that the characters needed some self-development despite the improvements they had already created within themselves.

And since I have quite a few people reading my book, I wanted to tell a healthy-ish love story. I've noticed a lot of books (no hate I actually love them) that have the love interests become a toxic kind of relationship and I didn't want to teach that to my own audience.

I hope you understand my reasoning.

But...

Since I still have part of the rough draft of the original ending, I'll share it with you. But it's literally just 100 words like it's not much. I wrote down some ideas and I was supposed to build off of it but then I came up with the next ending.

Anyway, here it is:

(This was supposed to happen after Bella confesses her love to Grayson.)

(Grayson and Bella connect sometime after this incident. Bella gets mad at Grayson and asks him why he left and he explains that she tried to take it back when she confessed her love for him. This is how I imagine it to go *maybe play I Built A Home for this chapter but idk*)

"I need to talk to you." Grayson said as I started walking towards my apartment.

"I tried talking earlier. Didn't seem like you were fazed by it." I rolled my eyes at his hypocrisy.

"What's that's supposed to mean?" He asked with a soft rudeness in his tone.

"Why did you leave?!" I scoffed at his attitude towards me.

"Because you hurt me!" He said, stoping me in the middle of my tracks.

"Oh that's rich. I hurt you?" I chuckled at this ridiculous situation.

"So what? I can't get hurt now?" He shrugged.

"I didn't say that." I snapped at him with a rude tone.

"When you tried taking it back, when you said you loved me and tried to take it back. When you basically said you didn't love me anymore. Yeah, that hurts a person, Isabella." He explained.

"You know that's not what I meant." I scoffed.

"Then why'd you say it?" He asked throwing his hands up in the air.

"I-I don't know!" I shouted out of defensive habit.

"Look, I didn't come here to fight with you. I came here to mend things." He sighed of frustration.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms at his weak attempt to "mend" things. As if they even could come close to being mended.

"I'm sorry that I ignored you, okay? I was hurt and we both know I don't act pleasant when I'm hurt." Grayson continued.

"What do you mean?"

(He was hurt from their fight and was protecting himself bc he thought she didn't feel the same way for him after all and thought she was using him or something. B goes on to tell him that she still loves him.)

"Wow...I, uh, I didn't know you still felt that way." He sighed. I saw a slight grin beginning to form on his face.

"Stop, I can't bear any teasing right now." I mumbled out of embarrassment.

"I-I'm not teasing." Grayson immediately shook his head at me; waking closer my way.

"It looks like-"

I was cut off by Graysons sudden embrace. He wrapped his large arms around me and pulled me close to him; giving me a sincere hug. My face went full on tomato red as I smelled that familiar cologne I picked out for him on Christmas.

"What is this for?" I asked with a small smile.

"I'm in love with you too." He mumbled from the crook of my neck.

My heart instantly melted as I wrapped my arms around him too. I felt an instant sense of peace being in his embrace once more. But something wasn't quite adding up.

"Wait." I said as I reeled myself out of his hug.

"What?" He asked.

"How come you ignored me? Why did you act like a prick?" I asked with a concerned face.

And that's where it stops. I'm sorry there isn't anymore for you to read, but that's all I wrote. And yes, she was supposed to give Grayson some cologne for Christmas but I forgot to write that so I was planning on sneaking that in but then I forgot to write that too so yeah. I hope you liked it.

In other news:

My new book, Still Hurting, is coming out next week and I freaking love it to deaTH DHDFAGKAKDFDKWLAJ

So please stay tuned and I hope you love that story as much as you loved this one.

I love you all and thank you once more.

All the love,

Your Author ♥️♥️