Chapter 14: The Flight

Song//Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean
Highly recommended//put on repeat

(Play when I say so. Enjoy!)

Isabella's POV
I gasped as Grayson grabbed me by the arms and slammed me against the airport bathroom wall. He kissed me passionately as our arms wrapped around each other.

He picked me up and I swung my legs around his torso, longing for him. He began to plant small kisses from my cheek, down my neck and to my chest. His hand began to explore every part of me as I stayed pinned against the wall.

"Don't you think they'll hear us?" I whispered between kisses.

"Unlucky for them." He muttered in a sexy low tone.

"You're right, fuck it." I whispered back before pulling my top off of my body.

Grayson took his shirt off as well, leaving my eyes to witness his toned abs. They were perfectly tanned and looked firm. I placed my hand on his abs and flickered my eyes at him in a seductive way.

Grayson grabbed my arms and pinned them up over my head while he began sucking on my skin. Small moans escaped my lips as he continued to go down my neck; I tired my best to make them as quiet as possible. When he finally hit the sweet spot, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Shh." Grayson said, smirking at me as he placed his finger on my lips.

One thing led to another and both of us were barely clothed. He smiled at me with one of his eyebrows perked up and began planting tingling kisses on my stomach.

I grasped his hair and pulled it with every pleasurable moment he gave to me.

"Bella," Grayson whispered.

"Yes?" I sighed out of breath.

"Bella?" He whispered again.

"What?" I asked, now looking down to him.

"Bella!" He said in a louder tone.

(Play song now)

Suddenly everything went dark and my eyes shut. When I fluttered them open, I found myself sitting in my seat inside of the airplane Grayson and I boarded earlier.

It was just a dream. Wait...

It was a dream?!

I turned to my left and saw Grayson giving me a concerned look. I looked down to where my hand was and saw that I was squeezing his hand with a lot of force. I gulped and immediately swiped my hand off of his; looking back up to him in embarrassment.

"Sounded like quite a dream." He snickered.

"What?" I asked.

"You were...'breathing fast' and flinching. Looked like either a wet dream or a bad one." He said trying to contain his laughter.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"A wet one, wow. Was it good? Who was it about?" He snickered at my red face.