Chapter 27: I Mean It

Song//Let Me In by H.E.R.
Highly recommended//put on repeat

(Some of the lyrics match the chapter, but it's mainly the music that matches the chapter. You can play it now.)

Isabella's POV
"Why do you have so many connections? It kinda sounds like you're in the mafia or something." I giggled as I finished zipping up my top.

"Okay, it's Ethan's connection, so go bug him about the mafia." He chuckled.

"I mean, what club allows 18 year olds? Especially one with a bar?" I continued to question him.

"Look, it's just for the New Year Eve party. And I got some fake ID's so we won't have any trouble." He explained.

"What?" I scoffed; patting down my outfit for the last touches.

"It's just for one night. We can burn them afterwards if you want. Okay?" He said with a kind tone.

"So we're gonna be drinking?" I asked, now sliding the curtains back to reveal my outfit for the party in two days.

"Well, yeah. That's what the ID's are for." Grayson shrugged, still looking away just Incase another "towel" incident happens again.

"Grayson Dolan, are you trying to take advantage of me?" I teased him, looking at myself in the small mirror that hung in the dressing room door.

"I mean, we are cuffed together. It wouldn't be that hard." He chuckled.

"Grayson!" I scoffed at his dark humor.

"I'm just kidding!" He laughed at my gasp.

"You can look now. But I might blind you with my beauty." I warned him as I turned my body to face his.

He turned around with a smile on his face, but immediately dropped all expressions as he examined my outfit choice. It was a black strapless cupcake shirt with matching black shorts.

I looked pretty cute, considering this was a bit out of my comfort zone.

I switched from side to side a couple of times so Grayson could see all of the outfit

I switched from side to side a couple of times so Grayson could see all of the outfit. I really liked it, and felt pretty confident.

"You're wearing that? To the party?" He asked with a stunned face.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked, as I turned away to fix my hair in the mirror.