Q & A

(Little surprise for everyone at the end bc ily and I trust you to help me)

Thank you for all the questions you left, there were a lot of creative ones. Anyway, here are all of your questions, answered by the characters:

Q's for Isabella:
Q: Do you actually hate Grayson now? Or did you just say it out of pain and anger?

A: I don't hate him, I'm just hurt. But I guess I really did mean it in the moment.

Q: Do you regret being cuffed together?

A: No. A part of me wants to say yes, because of the pain, but it was a lesson well learned.

Q: Are you genuinely hurt by Grayson's words?

A: Yes. Of course I was. I still am.

Q: Do you LOVE Grayson?

A: Yes. I've loved him for longer than I noticed.

Q: You been keeping an eye out for sELeNEr right? ➖👄👁

A: Justin Bieber, you know I'ma hit 'em with the ether
Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep an eye out for Selener
Beauty, beauty and the beast
Beauty from the East
Beautiful confessions of the priest—

Q: Bro how did you last being handcuffed?

A: At first, it seemed impossible to live the way we did for so long. There was no privacy, which caused a lot more intimacy. But soon, it wasn't as hard. And it was beneficial whenever we fought, because we had no choice but to approach the situation and talk about it.

Q: If you could turn back time would you have still confessed your feelings to Grayson or would have kept them secret?

A: I think I'd still tell him, because it would eat me up inside if I never knew what could've been. I would stay up late wondering what could've happened if I told him. So yes, I would still confess.

Q's for Grayson:
Q:  Why did you tell Bella that you guys were friends with benefits? Don't you like her?

A:  I do, but it's just better this way.

Q:  Do you think Bella likes you?

A:  I know she does.

Q:  Do you regret being cuffed together?

A:  No.

Q:  Do you regret telling Bella that you guys were friends with benefits?

A:  No.

Q:  How do you feel inside when you're around Isabella?

A:  Happy. I was so fucking happy...

Q:  You're dumb you know?

A:  Yeah...

Q:  Also, I know you like dog treats so that's probably why isn't it?

A:  Damn, so harsh.