Chapter 15: Good Friends

Song//Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran
Highly recommended//put on repeat

(Play when I say so or you'll screw up the chapter. Enjoy!)

Isabella's POV
"Hi mom." I greeted my mother as Grayson and I approached her outside the airport building.

"I hope you're wearing something more suitable than that." She muttered in a disappointed mood.

"It's great to see you too, so glad you asked." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at her.

She sighed and crossed her arms in disapproval. She looked down to my hand and saw the cuffs. She traveled up Graysons arm and stopped at his face; she smiled.

"You must be Grayson. The strange man attached to my daughter for 4 weeks." She nodded.

She knew what she was doing.

"Yes ma'am. I-It's nice to meet you." Grayson stammered in nervousness.

He reached over to shake my mothers hand. She smiled at his politeness and shook his hand with glee in her eyes. After they finished shaking, she gave him a surprised look and returned to her stand.

"Firm grip, young man. You may call me Mrs. Faye." My mom said, obviously approving of Grayson.

"Thank you, Mrs. Faye. You can call me Mr. Dolan." Grayson teased her.

"He's got wit." She giggled.

"Let's just go." I said, starting to get frustrated.

*__________At The Event__________*

"Go get dressed, hurry." My mother said before the event started.

Grayson and I nodded before running to a nearby bathroom to change. The "meeting" already happened, now it's the after party I guess. If hats what you call it. After my mom says a few words in a little, she invites me up and I sing a couple of songs to kick off the gathering.

"So whats this, exactly?" Grayson asked.

"My mom was in the Daughters of the American Revolution, they did charity work, it wasn't for my mom, so she came to this club thing. They invest in themselves and the community or something. It's basically for old rich moms." I summed up to explain the answer.

"Your mom was apart of the American Revolution?" Grayson asked in awe as we gathered our clothing items from a room nearby the bathroom we placed them in.

"Well, her dad was or her grandpa or something like that." I shrugged as we continued our way to the unisex bathroom.

"Why don't you join this club thing?" Grayson asked as we stepped inside the bathroom and locked it from the inside.

We both hung our clothes on the small hook that was on the back of the door.

"It's too expensive and I don't want to." I explained as I closed my eyes and turned my cheek.

We both talked about what we'd do in case there were only singular bathrooms. One of us would close our eyes and turn away while the other changed into their formal clothes.