Appendix 5. Fact & Fiction

This page is just a bonus page about some fun facts and trivia from the story.

1. Flowers

You guys might or might not be wondering why the Birthday Chapters of Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck and Jaemin are titled the way they are.

Anyway, if anyone has noticed, Daffodil, Sweet Pea, Honeysuckle, and Gladiolus are names of flowers, and these flowers are actually representations of their birth months.

(And aren't colors just a wonderful sight?)

2. Primrose

The only exception is Mark's birthday, in which you're probably wondering why his preserved white rose is named "Primrose" in Elizabeth's scrapbook.

Primrose is actually the birth flower of February. But his birthday is on August so why not Gladiolus or Poppy (the other birth flower for August)?

That's because I want all of them to have different and special representations throughout the story. Mark is special for Elizabeth in every way you can imagine, but one thing that she remembers him for the most is the day that they actually became friends: February 5, 2018.

(Happy Birthday, Jisung!)

3. Book 2?

Obviously, there won't be a Book 2 because Elizabeth is already resting in peace. I originally wanted this story to be just one book, but a friend of mine, who have patiently waited for this and have been with me throughout the making of this story, helping me in any way she can to improve this, asked me if there would be a second book.

I said no.

But then, an idea came upon me and I thought, why not?

So, I decided to write a companion novella instead. What's it about? Well, that'll have to be a surprise in the future. Hahaha! 😁

4. Fun Fact

I started writing (or typing) this story in August of 2018, and during the release of We Go Up by NCT DREAM, which was in September, so you can probably imagine what I went through while writing this. It was such an emotional time for me because NCT DREAM has a special place in my heart. All of us do.