Appendix 4. Inspirations

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to those who read this story, who stayed even after learning about Elizabeth's fate, and those who enjoyed this. I had so much fun writing this, and I learned so many things. I tried my best to make this story as interesting and realistic as I could, so thank you for reading this. ❤️

Second, here's a little fact about this whole story I wrote. The thing about this is that it came from a very simple idea, a scenario in my head rather, about Mark and a girl. In that scenario, the girl was simply a new student, who happened to sit beside Mark, and he tries to talk to her by teasing her, and then they end up being partners in a project just because the teacher says so.

It was that simple.

But then it led to this whole story. Point is, it's amazing how something so small could turn into something big. Those simple ideas that you have, you can turn them into wonderful stories that you can share with the world. That's what happened to me, and I hope I inspired some of you the way that idea inspired me.

Third, here are the other inspirations, the biggest ones, for this story, as promised in the very first page. 😁

13. I Origins (Film)

This film by Mike Cahill is about reincarnation

This film by Mike Cahill is about reincarnation. Even though it doesn't seem like it at first, this film is actually good with an interesting plot. The way it portrayed the concept of reincarnation was something I was truly amazed with.

Sometimes, we have this vague memories of scenes in our minds that we don't ever recall happening in our lifetime, but it was so remarkable that we think it might have happened somehow, sometime. Probably in the past.

It happens to me a lot, and so I may or may not believe in reincarnation, but I'm very fascinated by the idea of living countless times, at a different lifetime, in a different body.

In this story, Elizabeth had mentioned reincarnation to Mark and their friends, and it was this film that inspired that part.

12. Flipped (Book/Film)

This is a cute love story for the young people, a book written by Wendelin Van Draanen that was adapted to a film directed by Rob Reiner

It's a very cute story about young love, and is portrayed in a his-and-her point-of-view, both in book and film.