Chapter 19. Hazel Eyes (Part 1)

- June 9, 2018 -

Saturday

"And I may feel like a fool
But I'm the only one dancin' with you"

4:09 p.m. I woke up to that song playing on my earphones. Sitting up on the couch, I then stretched my arms and yawned.

I just woke up from my weekend afternoon nap, tired from learning how to drive.

Uncle Minseok was teaching me every weekend, when I have spare time. Which I do, because I always finish all of my homework the night before the weekends so I could enjoy the two days off from school.

I smiled as the song continued to play on my phone.

It was an old song by A Rocket to the Moon. I've never heard of it before, but Elizabeth introduced it to me just last night.

When I got home last night, I quickly told the guys about how our rooftop escapade went, and they were glad because she and I were okay now. After a few chatting here and there on our boys-only group chat, I also chatted her, asking her what she was doing.

I missed her already, despite just taking her home. She said that she was just listening to some songs, so I asked her what songs they were out of curiosity. I was always interested in what she listens to.

She then told me about that song, Baby Blue Eyes, then told to me to check it out if I wanted to.

Of course, I wanted to. Whatever she tells me to listen to, I always listen to it. And most of the songs she introduces to me ends up being downloaded on my phone because they were good. Like Baby Blue Eyes.

That song definitely reminds me of her. Except her beautiful eyes are hazel, not baby blue. But still, it reminds me of her.

 But still, it reminds me of her

DREAM Group Chat

Donghyuck:
guys!! let's go to the
arcade!!

Renjun:
Tomorrow?

Donghyuck:
right now!! i'm so
bored in the house 😑

Jeno:
Wait. I'll ask my
parents.

Donghyuck:
paging @maaark and
@elizabeeeeeth

Renjun:
Guys, can I bring
someone with me?

Mark Lee is online.

Me:
What is it Hyuck?

Donghyuck:
backread, geez