Chapter Seventeen

'Scarlet' I sobbed

She hugged me really tight.

I like to believe it's because she was trying to comfort me but I think it was so I wouldn't lash out and run away.

'I'm here. I'm right here' she cooed.

We were sitting outside on the grass.

'What happened?' She asked once I had stopped crying

'She started bringing up Kayla' I said with no sense of emotion in my voice.

'Who's Kayla?'

'My older sister. She killed herself when I was eight. I don't even know how Tash found out about that but she told me I should follow in Kayla's footsteps and kill myself. She said you and Demi don't love me and she called you both horrible things'

Scarlet's hug tightened and she started runny her fingers through my hair.

'I hate her. I hate her so much'

I was crying again.

'I know baby but she's not here. She can't hurt you anymore, okay?'

'And babe, I do love you. Don't you ever forget that. I love you more than anything in the whole entire world and I know of a fact Demi loves you as well. Never, ever think differently. We love you more than you'll ever know'

'I love you too' I sobbed.

---------------------------

'Natalie!' I heard Demi yell as she walked through the door and boy did she sound pissed.

Scarlet and I were in my room watching movies.

'I'm in so much trouble' I mumbled to Scarlet.

'Just tell her what happened. I'll be right here waiting for you to get back'

'Would you like to explain why you go into a fight and then left school?' Demi asked with her death glare.

'One of the girls in my math class brought some stuff up that I didn't want to hear'

'That's no excuse to beat her up! You're suspended from school for a week which means I have to stay off work for a week to watch you! What were you thinking?'

'She told me to follow in my sisters foot steps and kill myself and she told me you and Scarlet didn't love me. I'm so very sorry for getting mad but in my defence, she deserved it!'

'You're not going back. I'll arrange a teacher to come round here everyday. You're going to be homeschooled. I'm not letting that bitch say anything to you ever again. Natalie, I love you. Okay? Scarlet loves you as well. Don't you ever, ever second guess that. Do you understand?'

'I want to go back! If I don't go back I won't see Scarlet as much as I do now!'

'Didn't her mum kick her out?'

'How do you know about that?'

'I heard you talking out on the balcony. I was planning on going over to her house tomorrow and talking to her mother about it all. If she really doesn't want her back, with Scarlet and her mothers permission, Scarlet can move in here and if that happens she can get homeschool as well. If that what she wants to do'

'I love you Demi'

'I know baby and I love you too'

Demi kissed my head and gave me a bone crushing hug.

I walked back to my room and snuggled next to my girlfriend.

'I'm tired' I whined

'Go to sleep baby. I'll wake you up when dinners ready'

'I'm not hungry' I lied and closed my eyes

'Well it's a good thing dinners not ready yet' she chuckled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

'I won't be hungry later either' I stated.

'You're eating' she said

'No I'm-'

'You're going to eat' she said cutting me off. 'We're having fun again tonight so you have to have enough nutrients and energy so you can do it as well as last night'

'No inappropriate behaviour!' Demi screamed from the kitchen.

'How did she even hear that?' I laughed

'I don't know, but back to the point, you're eating. End of discussion. Go to sleep babe. I love you'

'I love you more'

'No you don't. Now shh. I'm tired'

She pecked my cheek and we both drifted of to sleep.

---------------------------