Chapter Thirty-Nine

From: DemDem 💜

I thought you girls were here?

To: DemDem 💜

We got bored. Sky's with us as well. We thought it'd be fun if us three had a sleep over somewhere else for a change but Kenzie started being a bitch.. Can you please come and get us?

From: DemDem 💜

You owe me one 😘

'She's coming' I told Kenzie.

'Will Wilmer come as well?'

'I don't know..' I sighed.

This is so stressful. I've lied to Demi, I got Sky involved, I've made my girlfriend and her aunty lie as well.. This is so messed up.

There was a knock at the door. Demi was greeted by Kenzie's aunty and invited it.

'Show time' Kenzie said and latched onto my hand.

'I thought you two were fighting' she said.

'I need to tell you something'

'Surely it can wait. Go get Sky' she replied seeming tired.

'It can't wait.. Demi I have to tell you something. You're not going to like it but I need to tell you'

'Nat it's nearly 4am. We can talk at home'

'It's important'

'It can wait'

'No it can't!' I yelled.

'What is it?' She asked and sat down.

'It's about Wilmer..'

'Natalie not here' she hissed, gesturing to Kenzie and her aunt.

'They both already know'

'I don't want to hear it' she said and stood back up.

'No, you don't. But I have to tell you'

'I don't want to hear it!' She yelled

'DEMI HE'S A MURDERER!' I screamed

'Stop being stupid! I know that you don't like him but don't you dare make up stupid lies!'

'I'm not lying! I saw him kill Marisa! She didn't kill herself, he shot her! I saw it!'

'STOP LYING TO ME!' Demi screamed.

'Demi I'm not lying! I promise! Marisa called me the night that she died. She was so scared. I went to to her house to try and help her but I couldn't. He was already there. Wilmer was there with a gun in his hand and shot her. He shot her right through the head. Demi, Wilmer killed Marisa. I'm not lying! I promise I'm not making this up' I sobbed.

'You're a liar Natalie.'

Demi went to Kenzie room and got Sky. She left without another word but tweeted what I'm guess was an indirect to me.

@ddlovato: Swimming away from all the bullshit. Bye bitch 😘✌️

-----------------------------