Chapter Twenty-One

*Nine Months Later*

'Are you excited?' Demi asked

It was three days before the baby was going to be born. We found out it was a girl, which made us all happy. We still didn't know what we were going to call it and Wilmer was still clueless that he was a father and I want it to stay that way. I never want to see the dick head again.

'Fuck no. I'm scared shitless!' I replied

'Well I'm excited' Scarlet pitched in.

The past nine months have been so stressful and hepatic but I couldn't of asked for a better support system. Scarlet has been so extremely understanding, so has Marisa.

Demi's been the best. I've grown so much close to her.

Scarlet and I are happy because Demi's house, as big as it is, only has four bedrooms.

One is mine, one was Scarlet's, one is Demi's and Marisa's and the one that used to be Marisa's room is now a mini music studio. We're turning Scarlet's room into the baby's room and she's moving in with me, which we both wanted from the start.

'We still need a name' Marisa pointed out.

'We still need to tell Demi's family that Demi's going to be a grandmother' I said

'I am not going to be a grandmother! I shall be the aunty!' Demi said

'That would make you my sister, which you're not. You're my mum therefor you my baby's grandmother'

'Natalieeeeee' she whined 'I'm only twenty oneeeeee'

'Shit' I cursed

'What's up babe?' Scarlet asked

Water splatted all over the floor

'Shit!' I screamed

'Marisa call the ambulance!' Demi yelled and ran over to comfort me

'This mother fucker wants out!' I yelled

'I don't know how long the ambulance will be so I'm driving you. Let's go'

-------------------------

'It's all over babe' Scarlet said once I woke up.

'I'm still fat' I spat

'You've had a human in you for nine months..'

'Where is she?' I asked

'She's in the nursery. Demi and Marisa are with her. In the mean time, we need a name for your beautiful little girl'

~~~

'She looks like you' Demi said as she walked in

'Can I see her?' I asked

'I'll do you a deal. Once you give her a name, you can see her'

'Okay, fine' I said happily

'Do you have any ideas?' Demi asked

I nodded

'Lets hear them' they both said

'Well I'm thinking Angela, Charlotte, Mitchie, Sonny, Rosalinda, Hayley or Dani' I said with a smirk knowing Demi knew exactly what I was doing.

'Natalie be serious!' Demi said, sounding annoyed

'Whats wrong with those names?' Scarlet asked confused

'They're names of all the characters I've played in shows and movies' Demi said with a sigh, Scarlet laughed

'I actually like the name Rosalinda.. We can nickname her Rosie. It's cute' Scarlet said with a reassuring smile.