Prologue

Diaries. What is this special contraption that you speak of? Simple it is a book where you keep your secrets: your darkest secrets, your inner most thoughts and your dreams. Boring! Not really. You can design your diary or have different coloured pages. Something that says you! I know, what does this have to do with it. Hold onto your pants, I'm getting there. Diaries are meant for you and only your eyes unless you allow someone to read it then it's no longer a diary but a friendship journal.  Can't stand those! What's a journal? I really cannot be bothered to go into a whole diary smack down because you don't know what a journal is.

 A journal is a less than interesting book where you right down what you have learned or the mistakes you made or the issues of the world. What's the difference you say? You're getting mad at me for not getting to the story when you're asking me way too many questions. A diary….. is where you write your feelings or what happened or things about you. While a journal is just a little mini Dr Phil book where you where you examine your life or the journey your about to take. Got it? Good and if not....don't ever buy either one because you're wasting your time, your money. Actually you're wasting the time of the person who is trying to patiently answer your annoying questions.

Where were we? Oh right. Me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment, like and read more of this book. Please!!!! This is my FIRST book. Not trying to sound desperate but please comment, like and recommend this book.