YOU'RE MY HEART SHAKER

Author: This is lame, but still, please enjoy!!

Sana's POV

It is our second week for the promotion of heart shaker. Ever since we started the promotion, I get really over excited, why? Well there's more skinship, more hugs for me!! And what I'm anticipating the most is the ending part.

Y'all are more than aware of the different ships in our group, mostly, onces prefer the Major OTP's like 2YEON, DAHMO, MICHAENG, Straight Jihyo, and of course SATZU but I beg to disagree. I love our Savage Tall Maknae Yoda, but I'm more than in love with a certain woman that has a gummy smile, dorky personality, and has a bunny teeth, I forgot to mention, she doesn't have an eyebrow ㅋㅋㅋ just kidding. She's our 'madnae', our fake maknae Nayeon unnie, but I think she doesn't feel the same way, that's the saddest part. I have this intuition that she secretly love Jeongyeon unnie, it's not a surprise if that is really true because they've been by each other's side for so many years, I can't compete to that that is why I am just taking my advantage to have this rare interaction between us (Nayeon unnie and I) which happened to be a part of our dance.

I cherish every promotions that we're doing for heart shaker because I get to hug her at the end, I sometimes tease her by not hugging her so she'll end up expecting me to hug her, sometimes I tried hugging her for a long time but luck is allergic of me, we always have to end the ending post immediately because there's still some artist that will perform after us.

If Luck is allergic of me, Karma loves to stick on me nowadays. I accidentally slipped at stage one time and I'm so embarrassed, then the second karma broke my heart. Nayeon unnie teased me back, I was about to hug her but she kept on slapping my hands away and moving away from me, I didn't force it anymore so I just smiled and hugged Tzuyu instead.

The rest of the promotions went well, no teasing, we just went with the flow of our song.

And also after that day my heart broke, I tried my best to lessen the interaction between me and Nayeon unnie though we don't really interact that much. It seems like she wasn't affected at all, she's still the playful bunny unnie of our group who laugh so loud with her head moving upwards, while me, I'm a looser, I always laugh when I'm with the members but gets lonely when I'm alone, then I became gloomier after a single tease from unnie.

I don't know what to do when I'm alone, watch on Netflix? scroll up and down my phone? Or just sleep?.

I occasionally skip meals because I don't feel like eating at that time then I'll end up not eating anything for the whole day,the members doesn't know because we do not eat at the same time, I'm surprised I still survived and I do not pass out.

Right now, we're just in the dorm, we'll be performing on the next two days for the last week promotion of heart shaker.I just stayed inside our room, 'am glad my roommates are always in the living room.

*Knock* *knock*

"Come in" I shouted as I heard a knock

"Sana Chan"

"Oh, Minari what do you need?" I asked her placing a smile on my face

"I just want to know why you're always inside our room, why do you skip meals, and why do you look so gloomy nowadays, I'm willing to listen"
She answered seriously

"H-how did you k-know all of that Mina-chan?" I asked feeling nervous all of a sudden. I thought no one knows

"I may be quiet, but I'm an observer Satang, and Tzuyu also noticed because we're the same, she just can't approach you and ask about it"