WHEN THE HEART SKIPS A BIT

"Momoring!! what are you doing here?"
Sana asked after unexpectedly meeting her Japanese friend while shopping

"Sana-chan!! I was planning to surprise you about my arrival but we met already, what a waste"
Momo said jokingly

"Yah!"
Sana screamed with her high pitched squirrel voice. Momo just grinned at her then asked,

"You're shopping alone? It's not like you"

"Ah no, I'm with my friend Jeongyeon. She's looking for some Legos. Let me introduce you"
Sana replied

They both went towards the shop were Jeongyeon is.

"Jeong!" The latter looked at Sana, confused

"You snake, I just left you a while ago and you already got a chick?"
Jeongyeon said

"Yah!, She's Momo, my childhood friend from Japan. We accidentally met earlier. Anyway, Momo, this is Jeongyeon"

Sana looked at Momo after hearing nothing but silence. Momo looked like she was out in her own world while staring at Jeongyeon. She nudged her friend and finally, she went back on her senses.

On the other hand, Jeongyeon left them to pay for the Lego that she chose.

"Hey Sattang, is that friend of yours single?" Momo asked out of nowhere

"Yes she is, she's handsome for a girl, right? But my Tzuyu looks better" Sana replied

"Wait, your Tzuyu?, You have a partner?"

"Well, not really. She's Jeongyeon's sister. We're quite on the girl friend level, soon there'll be no space between that" Sana retorted

"Well, good for you. But please, help me get that woman's heart. I like her already" Momo asked

"I'll see what I can do" Sana giggled.

Soon after, Jeongyeon came back and Momo tagged along with them anywhere they went, though she looked like a living sim who's being dragged by Sana.

Days, weeks, and months have passed and Momo got used to the changes in moving from Japan to Korea. She gained some friends through Sana, her admiration towards Jeongyeon grew as well into love. She's vocal about it and confessed to Jeongyeon a couple of times but the older doesn't take it seriously. Sometimes she'll get hurt and mope in her room whenever Jeongyeon rejects her, but later on, she considered it "natural".

Rejection from Jeongyeon did not make her love the older less, instead, she kept on disturbing her and annoying her through her unexpected confessions.

Momo's POV

"Sana-yah, have you seen Jeongyeon"
I asked

It was already noon and I planned to have lunch with Jeongie but she's nowhere to be found.

"I saw her not too far from here. You can check on her outside"
Sana replied and walked away.

I went outside and tried looking for Jeongyeon. On the sidewalk near our condominium, I saw her but she's talking to an unfamiliar girl, it looks like Jeongyeon knows her well.