FORGIVENESS AND SECOND CHANCES

"It's like the feeling you get when you received an unexpected gift from an unexpected person wahhhh!! I'm so happy"

Tzuyu was ranting, well who wouldn't? She finally got the Yes from the most beautiful woman which is Sana. It's obvious that she's giddy and absolutely happy about it, she was smiling all day that her mouth may actually ripped. Nayeon didn't want that to happen but she also wouldn't want that smile to fade because it was such a rare sight.

She smiled at the younger as it kept on talking, probably she was just repeating the same words like I'm really happy or I really love her.
She's not complaining though, because she wants to be there for her.

The younger one finally calmed down and she noticed that it was a bit late.

"Thank you for listening unnie, I need to go home now, bye"
She waved goodbye and hopped on her way back home

"Dork"

After 3 days...

"Unnie!! You won't believe it, we went on a date yesterday and I hope that day didn't end because she was clinging on me the whole time. I really love her"

Nayeon smiled as a reply and let the younger one talk as much as she wants.

Days passed by and Tzuyu never forget to update Nayeon about her relationship with Sana. She couldn't contain the happiness she felt in her heart that's why she's always sharing what happened on her day to Nayeon.

She became hyper and bubbly since that day Sana and her became official couple. About a month after, Tzuyu and Nayeon were on their usual hang out place, the park.

Tzuyu was calm this time, she was quiet and she spaced out a couple of times. Nayeon didn't fail to notice all of that.

"You're quiet today"
Nayeon started

"Something happened?"
She asked

"What would you do if someone you love is super close to someone else?"
Tzuyu asked back

"Is your girlfriend snaking around? Ha ha ha"
Nayeon laughed but Tzuyu remained serious

"I see... You're jealous. You're jealous that Sana is 'close' to this someone, you didn't expect that huh?"
The older kept blubbering things which are obvious to her but not for Tzuyu.

'I know how Sana is, she's no good for you but you turned a blind eye to that fact. I've got nothing else to do to change your mind so I turned blind as well and accepted your relationship with her... Oh the irony'
Nayeon thought

"Don't give a conclusion when proofs are unclear... Who knows, that someone might be her friend or a relative?. Talk to her and say all of your concerns, that way you'll understand each other more. Because if you love her, you'll want to understand her. Do you love her?"

"Of course I love her"

'I love you too'

"Then talk about it, don't leave a fight unresolved okay?"
Nayeon stood up and bid her goodbye

Nayeon's POV

Oh that conversation was deep, I was afraid of my own words. I badly want to be with her, if only I was brave enough to voice out how I feel. Nonetheless I did a better job earlier, her happiness is my priority after all, not mine.

3rd Person's Point of View

Later that night

Nayeon was moping around her room, she was still thinking about her conversation with Tzuyu earlier. She was regretful that she didn't confess her love, now she's stuck on her own agony.