BOSSY

"You have a lot of schedules later in the afternoon Ms. Yoo. Your meeting with the Lee's is supposed to be on the 3rd week of this month but they informed us just last night that the meeting shall be done today at 2 pm.
You also have to meet the shareholders of the company because they will be proposing something to you.Your brother messaged you also to meet him this day anytime at his office because he has a surprise for you.
It's 11:39 am Ms. Yoo, I guess you won't be able to enjoy your lunch because it's almost 1 and you have an appointment with Ms. Son at-"

The secretary immediately stopped blubbering things when she saw that her boss was not actually listening to her. She grunted silently and rolled her eyes.

"Ms. Yoo please get rea-"

"Cancel all of my appointments"
The boss cut her off

The woman stood up from her chair and get her coat. Her secretary could not believe what she just heard so she was frozen but went back to her senses when she heard the office doors closing.

She immediately followed her boss and tried convincing her that her meetings this afternoon are all important.

"But Ms. that would disappoint the clients" she reasoned out

"But t-"

"I said cancel all of it!"

The secretary flinched at her boss' outbursts.

She cancelled all of her schedules out of nervousness. She was about to hang up on the last person when someone grabbed her through her wrist and someone taking the phone from her.

" This is Yoo Jeongyeon, I'm sorry but I need to cancel our appointment today for I have much important things to do"

Of course it's the boss who did that.
She returned the gadget back to the secretary and walked ahead after releasing the secretary's hand from her grip.

Nayeon's POV

I just stood there at my place, no plans on following my boss anywhere right now because she just asked me to cancel all of her appointments. It would be weird if I'll keep on following her because it's not part of my job anymore.

I saw her approaching the elevator so i turned my back and started walking back at my designated place.

" Where do you think you're going Ms. Im? "

I halted and looked back immediately.

"Um.. I'm going back to my desk Ms. Yoo. You said you got an important thing to do, did I heard it wrong?"

"No, you're right that's why you should go with me"

I let out a slightly-comfused face to her trying to understand what the heck she's saying.

I saw her lips curved into a grin,

Wait

The cold and scary boss of mine grin???

I might be hallucinating

I looked at her once again and it was still there, her expression turning into a complete smile

'oh my gosh! She should smile more often, she's pulling my heart!!'

'wait, what am I even thinking?'

"Is this a private meeting with an investor Ms. Yoo?" I asked

"Can't you just follow my order? Stop asking. You'll know it later" as she was blurting those words she was walking back to my direction and dragged me inside the already opened elevator doors.