WHAT DO BEES MAKE?

Requested by Eilanor_Moon
Hope this reaches your expectation, and enjoy reading everyone!
____________

"Jihyo-rang Daisuki!"

"What alien language are you using Sana? I don't understand you"

"You don't need to know ㅋㅋㅋ"

The cheerful woman, Sana giggled as she hop on her way towards the school canteen

Jihyo, the school's president was walking towards the student council's room when Sana came out of nowhere and say things she couldn't understand due to the foreign language, then left. Jihyo was used to it because this is part of her daily routine—as much as she didn't want to consider it as part of her daily routine, she just can't deny what's obvious.

If you may ask what their relationship is, it's nothing serious. Their just schoolmates but some claimed that they are bestfriends or dating secretly but it was really nothing like that. Sana is a normal flirt, like everything she do and say can have deeper meanings but Jihyo was aware of her personality so she's not taking it seriously.

"What's with the long face?" Asked Jeongyeon as Jihyo arrived at the student

"Sana ruined your day?" The older added

"Not really, she just adds to my stress" Jihyo replied

"Then who's the main stress maker for you today?"

"It's the bullies and irresponsible students I've met while I was tasked to replace Ms. Jang at the disciplinary program"

The next day, Ms. Jang who was in charge of the disciplinary program was still nowhere to be found leaving Jihyo to tend to the troublemakers.

Her day was surely ruined just by the thought of it. After the short talks among the students, Jihyo proved that it indeed ruined her day. She walked out of the room,her forehead creased, and her walking pace might actually be seen as stomping. She was heading to the cafeteria to calm her nerves when she heard the familiar high pitched voice calling to her. She wasn't in her best mood therefore, ignoring the person. The latter wasn't moved so she called her again as she approached Jihyo with her wide smile.

"Jihyo, have you—"

"Ms.Minatozaki, please don't bother me today" she cut her off

"But this is important" Sana replied

"I know your tactics, okay. I know it's not important" Jihyo was slowly losing her patience as she uttered these words

"I swear it's rea—"

"Can you just stop annoying me everyday? You're adding to my problems!"Jihyo finally bursted in anger after Sana insisted her question. This is the first time she saw Jihyo expressed her anger, Sana became teary eyed as the words Jihyo said made sense to her. She's a source of stress and it was definitely not Sana's intention. She wanted to cheer everyone up that's why she's consistent at being energetic and smiley but she never thought that someone would really be annoyed by her.

"Y-yeah, sorry" she replied as she turned her back and strolled the path they just passed until she made it outside.

"Woo! I almost cried. It's fine Sana, you can take it. Inhale.... Exhale"
Sana calmed herself down after what happened and skipped lunch, she lost her appetite.