THIS HURTS MY PRIDE

Nayeon, a sophisticated woman, loves to shop so much that it became a part of her weekly routine. She buys fancy clothes at famous clothing line, perfume, make up, jewelries, and other things most of the rich people would buy. If you'll look at her, you won't see anything but a strong femininity. But wait, take a second glance and you'll see the other Im Nayeon. Im Nayeon is not only fierce but cute no matter how much she wanted to hide that personality of hers,  it just come out naturally like an impulse, no warnings. Like right now, Nayeon is about to leave the mall after spending her 3 hours shopping but halt on her way as the sign of HANSA TOY caught her sight. Smiling widely at herself, she went inside and roam around looking for some cute stuffed toys that she'll probably display on her room.

At a certain aisle of different toys, Nayeon found a certain bunny plushie that stand out among the others, it was the only one of it's kind, seems like they sold almost all of this.

She beamed a smile and grabbed the plushie but then a hand met hers as they both picked the toy at the same time. Nayeon dropped her smile

"Excuse me Ms but I think you should give me this,  I picked it first"
Nayeon said

"I'm sorry to say this ma'am but I grabbed it first,  your hand was just on top of mine"
The stranger fired back

Nayeon looked at their hands and realized that the woman was right. She moved her hands away and take a hold at the bunny's left ear

"Where?  My hand is here,  what are you talking about"
She lied. Yup, she's too embarassed to admit it and just lied to herself.

The staff inside the store noticed that the two customers were having a misunderstanding so she walked to them.

Her presence didn't bother both of the customers who were still arguing about the poor stuffed toy

"It's mine. Just please give it to me and we'll forget that we had this argument"
Nayeon argued as if making a deal

"Ehem!... "

Both woman looked at the staff as she cleared her throat

"Ma'am you don't need to argue. We have more stocks of that bunny,  you can always ask us"
She explained

"Oh is that so? Then take this"
The blonde customer said as she let go of the bunny and following the staff to take another one from the stocks

Nayeon stared at the bunny in her hands and think to herself

'Wait,  I looked like the bad one here,  I should've just let her have this'

After thinking for a while,  Nayeon walked towards the blond woman who was now lining for the counter

"Hey,  I'm giving this to you, let's exchange"
She said and interchange their toys