CHAPTER 9 ✔️

Sinister POV

Natalia distracted the guy and I got him, he was killed outside of the club near an alley and we left.

As I got home I saw the guards with Natalia.

"She tried to run away boss"

"Leave us" I say and she wakes up.

"You said I could leave!"

"I did, but your quiet a good use"

"You can't do this!"

"If you really want to leave, let's play a game"she cocks up her brow.

"If you can run out of this place without my men being able to capture you , then your free, if you can't then you stay here" I say.

"Done" she goes to her room and I'm confused, she comes out wearing tall black heels.

What the fuck

Natalia POV

I wore these tall sharp black heels, that were thin from the bottom, which I can kick the men easier.

I ran down stairs and Satan was watching me.

haha satan

I thought as I started to run there were no guards inside, I bolted outside then that's when they came to view.

"Try me!" Yell and kick them with my sharp heel, I kick them all in the stomach and some where the sun don't shine.

Eventually I ran outside the huge gates, until I saw this one guy, covered in tattoos, all the way up to his neck, just like Satan but not all the way up to his neck.

He had cold dark blue eyes, that looked blankly with his black hair and tan skin.

Woahh

"Where do you think your going, Natalia" he says as if he knows me.

"I'm leaving so if you'll excuse me" I try to run past me but his muscular stone arms pull me back.

"Let go of me!" He drops me onto the floor and I feel pain hit me.

I was lifted up by the tall guy.

My head hurt I had a headache.

He walked back inside and dropped my onto the floor again.

Then I hear Satan laughing.

"You really think you would be able to leave" he laughs.

"You really think I won't stop trying" I walk back into the room and throw my heels on the floor.

I sit on the bed, I grab the pillow and stuff my face into it and scream my lungs out.

Stephano POV

The bitch that found the man we were looking for and tried to actually run away.

I mean all the girls try to run away so its normal.

"You going to the club tonight?" I ask sinister.

"Maybe the bar" he answers as I nod then leave.

I go to the back room where everyone smokes and drinks, and where all the ladies seduce men.

I walk in and sit in my usual spot.

I get the coke and spread it out on the table.

I line it up then sniff it multiple times.

This shits good

I wipe my nose and cheeks removing the coke, just as a whore walks up to me.

"Hey steph" the same girl says that always comes to me.

"Vaffanculo, puttana" (fuck off, whore) I say and take out my cigar since my coke was finished.

"come on steph" she pouts her lips and sits next to me.

"Get the fuck away from me, now, and don't call me steph" I growl puffing out a cloud.

"Steph" she makes a puppy face and that's when I lift up my gun to her head.

"Say another word you useless slut, and my bullet will be through your head, fuck off and don't come back" my gun is still trained on her.

Her eyes widened and she shakes then walks away.