CHAPTER 51 ✔️

THIS SONG ^^^NUMB BY XXX IS DEDICATED TO NATALIA AND SINISTER OF WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH FOR FIVE YEARS WITHOUT STEPHANO.

^^^^I LOVE THAT SONG I CRY EVERYTIME I LISTEN TO IT!!

THAT IS FOR IRINA OF WHAT SHE FELT ^^^^^

Irina POV

"What is this?" Stephano asks.

I haven't seen him in five years and it was the worst thing in my life, I have cried everyday, I felt so bad and emotional that I had to leave my own son.

I know I was a bad mom for leaving but what could I do? I was going through so much bad pain.

He looked at the ring in my finger.

"What is this" he repeats.

He really thought I would actually get married, with all this pain how could I marry someone.

"It's mine, I bought it for myself" I sigh

"And you think I believe that?" He says

"Stephano, I swear, I knew we were going to get married but when I found out that you were dead, I bought it to try and make things easier for me and that everyone would know I was married" I sigh with my tears in forms of a river.

"are you sure?" He asks

"I swear Stephano!" I say, it is true.

"How can I believe you haven't been with someone else this whole time" I say.

"Here!" I take the ring and show him his name was carved on the inside of it.

"It's the truth"I say

"You even carved my name on it?"He asks

"Yes" I say.

We share a kiss, full of hurt, pain, passion but mostly love.

"You know how much I love you" He says putting the ring back in my finger.

"I love you more" I say.

Stephano POV

The night went on and on.

Me and Irina had a chat and long talk, she'll be living with me from now on with our son.

I got her back to uncle Lorenzo's house, I was eager to talk to Natalia, after all this time she was my bestfriend.

"How have you been?" Was the first question I asked her.

"Bad, angry, sad, not happy, when you left apart of my life left, you meant so much to me and having you just die and disappear wasn't a good thing" she says.

"I know" I sigh

"But I'm here now and everything will be better"i add

"Yeah but those five years weren't easy to go through" she says.

"I know" I say once again.

"I'm sorry Natalia, I know what I have caused and I feel everything the guilt and pain, everything" I say

"I'm not angry at you, I'm upset, all this time you know what me and Sinister had to go through? Actually the whole family?" She says

"I-"

"Don't say it. You know I love you so much, you were my bestfriend, my favourite person, you left me..you walked away-you ran, you think somehow I was just fine........but you don't think I was dying too" She says looking at the ground.

I pull her into a hug.

"You know I would never think that. I never thought it would be that bad, I thought you would just move on" I say

"Move on! Stephano you don't know how much you meant to me?"

"I know, you mean a lot to me too"

"Exactly how would you feel if I just faked my death for five years?!" She says

"I'm truely sorry" I say

"What matters to me is that your alive, it's better then losing you for a life time"she says and I nod.

"Let's get back, I'm glad you got Irina with you I've missed her so much" she says

"I'm happy you missed her because Sinister doesn't" I say  and she laughs, I never fail to make anyone laugh.

"He still doesn't like her" Natalia laughs

"Anyway, I think you and Miri should talk, lord knows how much she's missed you" is what Natalia says before she gets up.

Let's go meet the Miri I haven't seen in over 3 years