CHAPTER 24 ✔️

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep...........because of memories

Sinister POV

"Would you like a deal or die?" I hear the Russian fucker to say.

I just got out of the room that I was with the girl in, the one that the bitch interrupted us.

She was asleep and I got dressed.

I left the room and heard that Russian man.

"Shoot me"I hear Natalia say.

The bitch always wants to die.

She believes in love, which is fucked, she is innocent enough to believe in it, I know I hurt her tonight.

Every night I hurt her emotionally, she's always upset from me, sometimes it reminds me of how ma was upset.

Especially when I called her "another one" I referred to her as a prostitute.

I get my gun ready to shoot the Russian man.

As soon as I heard the click of his gun, I quickly shot him, his body fell to the floor and Natalia was left in shock.

"Why the fuck did you do that! I wanted to die!"

"I saved you!"

" I don't care! Do you see me living a fucking happy life to want to be saved! You told me love isn't real, I want to be alive to see what love is like! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME!" She yells

"Natalia-"she cuts me off.

"No! I don't even know your name- actually I don't! Why can't you feel! Why are you so cold! Why! Death doesn't even make you feel!" She cries

"I can't-"she cuts me off again.

"I know you can't! All you do is ruin lives, I feel so sorry for all these poor girls living like this, they don't deserve this!"

"I can't believe I like you!" She covers her mouth and her eyes widened.

She likes me?

"You like me?" I walk closer to her.

"Y-es" She stutters.

I never expected her too like me, I knew but still.

"Why?"

"Because my heart betrayed me, I don't know why" she cries.

"You'll regret it"

"I already do" her lips quiver.

I don't know what to feel, she likes me, I don't care and don't feel anything towards her, but I've never shown anything kind to her for her to like me.

I've always been a dick to her.

"How long" I'm confused.

She doesn't answer.

"How long!" I punch the wall behind her.

"Since the night you told me about the pool, that night you said for me to never bring it up" her voice lowers.

Since then.

That was a while ago, I don't even remember that night.

"Trevor!" I yell and he quickly shows up.

"Take her"

"Where Boss?"

"The cells and have a fica ready to be
tortured" (cunt), he nodded and left.

I'm going to show her what I do and she better hate me after that, I don't want her to like me, I want her afraid.

But all along she liked me.

What the fuck? I'm so confused.

Soon I meet up with them at the cells.

"What am I doing here!" She yells.

Stephano was gone the whole time I didn't see him at the party, but his here now and can't do shit to help the bitch.

"Your watching me kill someone, and after that you'll hate me"

"I already do" she snaps

"Good" I smirk.

Graphic violence!

The mans mouth was taped. I want to carve hate on his four head.

I grab a knife, and carve hate, blood dripping down his face with every move of my knife, his screams and cries filled the room same with Natalia.

"Keep your eyes open, and look clearly"

I start to stab the guy with the knife.

"This is who I am" I say through his screaming of pain.

The mans face was full of blood.

That's nothing but since the bitch is frightened to death, I'll stop.

I get my gun out and shoot him multiple times.

End of graphic violence (that shit was not much of graphic violence but for wattpads sake I'll add the warning)

"Do you hate me?"

"Yes"

"Perfect" my job here is done.

"Stephano, take her to papes house" he nods and she goes with him crying.

(HEY GUYS I WANT TO ASK DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME LORENZO MADE TARA WATCH HIM TORTURE?!!!)