CHAPTER 46 ✔️

I HAD TO POST TODAY BECAUSE IM BORED AND HAVE TIME FOR ONCE!

Hope you like this chapter!

MEET MIRI

Natalia POV

I knock on the door and walk in slowly, there sat Mirimorsa playing with her little blade.

"Hi" I say nervously and sit next to her, she stays silent.

"I know how you feel.....me and stephano were bestfriends-" I was cut off by her.

"I've known him my whole life, I was happy to see him again but now his gone" she grits her teeth.

"Look even though I don't know you, I have to say I'm glad you showed up in my fratellos life, you have changed him for the better" she says

"Thanks, now what are we going to do" I ask

"There is nothing we can do, Pape and ma don't let me go to find some information because it's too dangerous" she sighs laying her blade down on the small table.

"Who says girls can't fight? And can't handle dangerous things?" I say smirking at her.

"Mm" she thinks for a second.

"Your right" she grins "follow me" she orders.

She opens her closet and there were no clothes in there only gear and weapons.

"Here" She throws a strap of weapons stuffed in it.

"Clip it around your thigh so no one sees that you are armed" she suggests

"If were going to kick some ass we need to look fresh" I say and Miri turns around with a grin.

"You're right" she says and tosses leather tights and a leather tank top with a leather jacket.
I quickly wear the clothes and soon were dressed.

"Here" She throws leather red bottom stilettos.