CHAPTER 49 ✔️

If your a real mf you'll know who's eye that is^^^😂😂

TODAY IS GONNA BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE

STEPHANO POV

Five years it's been.

Five fucking years it's been since I almost died.

(FLASH BACK FIVE YEARS AGO ON THE DAY THAT HE WASNT FOUND AND WHO TOOK HIM)

I knew I was dead, but my heart was pumping rapidly, my eyes shut and that's when I knew my whole life was over.

I think I passed out, because I heard voices familiar voices...........Sinister and Natalia's voices to be exact.

I felt my body being held in a pair of arms, it was sinister, I could hear him screaming, and his voice cracking.

He was crying.

I heard him and every word he said, he was broken.

He thought I was dead.

Soon they left, and I felt my body being jerked up. I was put on a bed, those beds that roll in the hospitals.

For a second I thought I was in acoma but I wasn't.

I felt something, metal enter my wound and I hurt like shit, I couldn't move, what shit is this? Sleeping paralysis?.

The metal was out of my wound and let out a long breath.

The rest of the time I was passed out, I couldn't feel anything.

It felt like forever until I finally woke up.

I still had pain in my chest, lots of it.

Pressing my hand on my wound I tried to get my gun from my waistband but it wasn't there.

"Where the fucks my gun?" I ask

I look up and see a man, he was sitting with all this first aid stuff.

"Who are you" I snap and get of the bed.

"That does not matter, what matters is that you continue what you were doing" the man says with a Russian accent.

"What was I doing?"

"You were killing the Russians, for family, I've heard" the man says

"Yes, I suppose you are one of them" I say.

The man looked Russian.

"Da I am" (yes)

"Why would you save me?" I ask

"I don't like questions, I'm not like the other Russians, they betrayed me, and now you should thank me for helping you out" he says

I was lost in thought.

"I know who your father is, Asher, and your uncle Lorenzo runs the Italian mafia. I know you have family, and everything you do is for them, but you can't go back to them"

"Why?"

"You have lots more work to do and more Russians to take on, when the times right, you can go back to your family" he says

"How long?"

"Years, you know the Russians, are huge" he says

"I have a wife and I am not going to continue, if I already almost got myself killed" I walk out.

"If you go now it's only going to bring more harm to your family"he says

He was right.

END OF FLASH BACK

All these years I took them out and I know they haven't been going near my family.

And of course it broke me, my heart.

To not see my family and my future wife Irina ever again.

Five years ago I was 27 me and Sinister were and now I'm 32.

I lived in a small house hidden somewhere no one will ever find for the past five years.

This life style was different, yes I had lots of money but why would I buy a mansion to live in, it would just bring memories back.

I felt tired, pain everything anyone could imagine.

It hurt and killed me not seeing my parents and Irina.

Today was the day I know it is.

I get up out of my house and drive to the mansion.

To my parents mansion but no one was there, so I went to my uncles mansion.

I saw my mustang parked in the garage.

How much I missed my car.

Yes their were guards, but they didn't see my face, i gave one of them a letter saying some shit about me coming to have a meeting.

I came to the huge doors.

Taking a deep breath with all this pain, aching, I had in me.

A tear fell down my cheek.

I knocked on the door, I heard small feet running to open the door, which was something unusual.

The door was opened but no one stood there.

I looked down, and there was a child.

Is this Sinisters and Natalia's kid?.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

I looked at him properly paying attention to all his features, he had these blue eyes, this ink black hair.

Just like me.