CHAPTER 15 ✔️

ONCE AGAIN DOUBLE UPDATE:))))))))))))

SPAM ME WITH COMMENTS!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALLLLLL

Sinister POV

Earlier at home while Natalia was in her room I got a phone call from pape.

he said that ma was coughing, vomiting, dizzy, and her face was red, I felt bad and anger, I wanted to see ma so bad.

I told pape ill come to Italy, but he disagreed because Ashton went to help ma. Pape sounded worried and pape is never worried.

My mind was racing I didn't know what to do, ma has never been sick before, well at least not that bad.

I got into the SUV, Stephano and Natalia were sitting by my side, I told Stephano about the news in Italian so Natalia doesn't understand.

I took my thoughts to Natalia, so I wont be thinking about ma all day. She was wearing a short dress that was above her thighs, she looked hot by that I mean I wont mind fucking her here. But that's not my place to think she just works for us.

Im taking Natalia today to kill someone, she's just going to be shooting the guy, because if she can threaten to kill my men I want to see how she holds up shooting a man.

The man is Russian, we got all the information we need so all we have to do now is kill him.

We arrived, we walk into a cell that isnt too dark, the man is roped to the chair. Then Natalia looks at me with fear.

"whats this?" her soft voice shivers.

"Your job is to shoot this man dead , since you say your going to kill my men, id like to see you kill someone" I say and Stephano who is behind her is about to crack up at her thinking she can kill our men.

"ive never killed anyone, and I wont" she looks at the man who is covered in blood.

Stephano gives her a pistol, her hands are shaking and I was surprised if she was really going to kill him.

BANG

She shoots the wall behind him, she wasn't even aiming at him.

"I cant" she stutters.

shes too innocent

I take the gun from her, I shoot the guy so quick she flinch's.

BANG

She covers her ears and shuts her eyes, I love when people are scared.

"Of course you cant, don't ever try to threaten us or you'll end up being behind the gun" I threaten.

"Natalia, open your eyes" she doesn't do anything.

"Natalia" I growl and she opens her eyes, her eyes were filled with tears.

"Look around, if you ever try to say anything like that again, think twice" my voice is rough and she doesn't even look at me.

"I hate you" her voice is low.

"Your job is done today, Stephano will take you to your room"

"it is not my room, did I not mention I was forced to stay in it" she snaps.

she always has to be a stupid bitch and talk so much

I could shoot her right now

"when will you understand that I have a gun in my hand and can shoot you" I glare at her

"I say you are welcome to shoot me, please don't hesitate because there is nothing left for me in this life" the bitch says, she wants to die.

"I guess that's why your ex was abusive, since you never shut up and ask to die" I smirk and that's when everything in her face faded.

The colour faded, her blue eyes went to a plane grey and she was about to cry, but was holding it in.

"my ex?" a tear slips down her face.

"You really had to bring that up?, you have ruined my life, your trying to kill me?'' she cries, and Stephano looks sad for her.

"Maybe the reason im here is because you have fun ruining lives, and crushing peoples hope. The reason your lonely is because how mean and cruel you are, do you remember the day I crashed your car, I tried to help with everything and you were so mean" she sobs.

"That wasn't any car, your lucky your still alive" I grit my teeth.

"lucky huh, I'd be happier dead"

"Stephano take her" I say, I was getting angry, the bitch is impulsive.

After I brought up her ex, everything went down path, hate was in her eyes, I have ruined her, taken her life and I don't feel bad one bit.