CHAPTER 48 ✔️

YALL REMEMBER THAT VIEW FROM SOMEWHERE?

So let's do a flash back on Sinister's and Natalia's wedding, in third person.

Today was the day of both Natalia and Sinisters wedding, Sinister was quick to  propose, since he was deeply inlove with Natalia he wanted her as his wife as soon as he could.

Sinister looked at himself in the mirror putting his suit jacket on, he looked at himself with sadness.

This was the happiest day of his life, but it wouldn't be the best without stephano, he thought.

"I always wished you were here for my wedding, even though I never believed before that I'd have one" sinister covers his face with his hands wiping the tears that aches for his brother.

He walked into his bathroom and applied gel to his hair, slicked back was his style.

Once he was finished he took the ring he had bought for Natalia out of his drawer and stuffed it in his pocket.

Natalia was now getting ready in her dress, Tara was helping her with everything.

"Are you sure it's nice?" Natalia asks tara

"Of course! It's beautiful!" She squeals.

"Natalia Sinister would be to his knees if he saw you!" Dakota cheers.

Natalia sighs. "Okay"

"Make up time!" Dakota and Tara say at the same time.

Once their finished with the make up they were ready to take Natalia out to Sinister which was at the backyard with all the guests and Lorenzo and Asher.

"Let's go" Dakota says holding her hand.

As soon as they opened the door they got Sinisters attention, Natalia was nervous.

"You look sexy" sinister says pulling Natalia to him.

"You don't look bad yourself" she chuckles

Lorenzo and Tara, Dakota Asher took seats next to each other adoring Sinister and Natalia but their hearts were aching for stephano.

If he was here things would have been brighter but he isn't.

The priest said the normal things and came to the last sentence.

"Are there any objections?" The priest asks and everyone is waiting for an answer.

Sinister looks around and lifts the side of his suit revealing his gun, which left everyone gasping.

Tara chuckled and whispered to Lorenzo.

"I remember when you did that on our wedding" she laughs.

"His a split image of you" she continues laughing.

"I guess he takes after the king" Lorenzo smirks.

"He takes after Mio Rè" (my king) Tara says and Lorenzo pulls Tara on top of his lap.

Dakota and Asher were happy with Natalia and Sinister, they loved them both, considering that Natalia was stephanos bestfriend.

"Babydoll, everything will be alright" Asher comforts Dakota with his words and pulls her to him kissing her cheek.

The night they spent was filled with laughs and delightful things. Natalia would keep on teasing Trevor by calling him dad, it came to the point where he just went with it.

Mirimorsa was at the wedding looking as beautiful as the others, she sat at a table alone, since she hates company, she was still heartbroken.

Irina was living with the family, but she attended the wedding and was happy for Natalia, but that didn't stop her pain.

That night Sinister took Natalia to the place where Lorenzo proposed to Tara and she fell inlove with the sight of the lake and colours of the sky.

"I love you so much" Natalia says to Sinister.

"I love you more flower" he kisses her lips.

I will continue with the point of views this is the only chapter that doesn't have any point of views.

SO THAT WAS THE WEDDING HOPED YOU LIKED IT!

I only did this chapter without POVS because I liked it this way, next chapter is an unknowns POV! (Someone😉)