Questions and Answers...Again

I let the shadows leave now and I say thank you to them before they go, there's no need for them when I enter since he already know iI'm here. I open the door an walk in with a big smile on my face, "Hey Slendy how's it been?" He looks up at me and his smile creeps up on his face, Welcome back Isadorea, and I thought I told you many times not to call me that, things have been fine thank you. How about yourself? I pout at him, "Good and I thought I told you not to call me that, I have also been good, oh and by the way I ort of pulled a prank on Jeff and Ben and everyone else they told." Slender looks at me seriously for a while and then smiles, What have you done this time, child? I explain what happened and he laughs, it's good to be back with im, sine he's like a second father to me. I stand up after I tell him what happened, "Well i'm goiong to go downstairs and watch t.v, while waiting for them to burst in with all their glory!" I laugh, Go ahead child. "Wait! I have a better idea! Slender come down with me! Come watch t.v with me, we can catch up while they're on there way here" I laugh, this is going to be priceless! Okay, I would love to know how your parents are doing also, and after I will cook dinner for you. He smiles as he gets up to follow e out, "Ah! One second! I'm going to get my camera!" I run to my room that's hidden between Slenders office and Sally's room. No one can get in there apart from me and Slender when it's like this, since it's blocked by shadows. I dispel them and thank them for their hard wok, I quickly open the door, run in grab the camera and see that it still works! I take a second to take in my room again, nothings changed apart from I see a few of Sally's drawings on the floor; Slender must have let her in here a few times.

I run back downstairs to sit with Slender on the couch just sitting there talking about how school has been and how he's been; whilst watching tv. It wasn't very long until everyone either came running in through the door or teleporting inside, I look over smile and take a quick photo of their shocked and confused faces, then turn back to Slender to continue talking like nothing ever happened. It's silent for a few momentts apart from me and Slender talking until it clicks in their brains of what's going on.

"What the hell!?" Everyone shouts, I turn around and glare at them, "Can't you see i'm trying to talk toSlender?" I turn back around and can hear Slender laughing slightly. I smile and give up, I stand up to go talk to them, "Hello again Jeff, Ben, are these your friends?" I smile at them holding in all my laughter. "Erm..YEah" Ben says. "Hi I'm Isis nice to meet you all, oh and no need to tell me your names or anything, I know you all already" I smile. They all look at me more confused than before. Eyeless jack then turns around, "Ok, what's going on?" I burst out laughing and then I hear a bang upstairs, they all look up and I become quiet; I know who itis. It's Laughing Jack! He heard my laugh. I count to 5 outloud and everyone looks at me. "1...2...3...4...5" As soon as I say 5, here he comes running down the stairs, he stops looks at me and then runs up and jumps on me. "ISIS!!" he shouts laughing, "Hey L.J" I laugh, by now everyone is staring at us and L.J is just hand there on my back. "Hey Isis, want a lollipop?" L.J asks, I open y mouth "Aahh" He puts the lollipop in my mouth and I taste it... "Hmm..Watermelong flavour!" I grin and we both laugh. Guess you better explain Isis, i'll go make dinner child. "Ok Slender." L.J gets off me and I lean on the couch, and tell them how I met Slender. "Woah, shadows?" Jeff says, "Yep" "Wait, that doesn't explain why you're a creepypasta" Masky says and Hoodie nods. "Well I became one after I had met up with Slender a few more times, he had already mett my mother and father' they were quite cool about it since they already knew about the shadows." I started telling them. "Well I was at the place me and slender met, I wanted to swim in the lake, so I did and well as I was swimming I noticed a depth difference and though I could jump from the rock into the water. Well apparently not." I smile remembering the moment, "I smashed my head on a rock at the bottom of the lake, it wasn't hard but it still did damage. Then Slender arrives and turns me into a creepypasta." I look up at Slender who is now stood in the kitchen doorway. Everyone is looking at me, "Any questions?" I ask, I just get back mostly nope, not really and we will find out more over time. "Good, because I'm starving!" I laugh.

We all go into the kitchen to eat Slender's cooking, it was quite funny, they were all telling me about their day and I told them about mine and other things they wanted answering. Then I noticed that Jane and Sally were near but, so I stood up to look at Slender and nodded. I went to hide next to the door and told everyone to shush. "After abut a minute they both walking in, they both looked around at everyone all silent. "What?" Jane asks, just before I jump out and onto her back. "Jaaannneee" I shout, "Isis? ... Isis! Welcome back!" Jane shouts as I get off her, I hug her and then bend down to hug Sally. "Hey Sally, how you been?" I smile at her, "I've been good! I have left you some drawings in your room!" she smiles happily, "Yeah I noticed them, i'll have a proper look at them later!" Dinner carried on with everyone talking and asking questions to everyone about anything and everything.