Bed time

We all decided to spend the night in this palce after all the bodies had been cleared up thanks to Slender Man. "Isis! Can I spend the night with you?" Jaz says leaning on my back, "Sure" I say smiling at her, "How about me too" Ben says winking at us, "How about no?" I say laughing, "Shame" he says shrugging. We are all sat in the living room playing video games that Ben had got Slender to bring over. Currently Ben was winning obviously and he had that smug grin on his face. "Argh! I've had enough of the stupid grin!" I say standing up, "Ah!" Jaz shouts as she tumbles backwards since she was leaning on me. I look over at her and laugh she has her legs on the back of the sofa and her head hanging off the other side, "What you do that for?" she laughs and just stays laid like that. ""I'm going to wipe that shit eating grin off Ben's face" I say pushing Jeff out of the way and stealing his controller, "Woah!" I ignore him and glare at Ben, "Bring it on!" he laughs, we stat the game and I laugh at him, I let him kill me a few times before getting him again, every time he kills me I pretend to be defeated. "Play seriously Isis" Jaz says and lightly hits me on the head, "I am" I laugh, "Don't lie!" she says and continues to play a game on her phone. "What?! You're not playing seriously!" he shouts at me, "Sorry" I smile at him. "Damn you!" he shouts and kills me again, "Hah!" he says grinning again, I glare at him. "Now you've done it!" I say laughing and starting to play seriously. In the end I win the game, "What?! Re-match!" he shouts, "Fine but onle one" I smile and we play again, I win this round als. "Right i'm tired, come on Jaz" I say dragging her up, "Carry me?" she says looking up at me with puppy dog eye's. "Ugh fine!" I agree and she stand's up on the sofa and clings to my back. "Night!" we both shout, i'm about to walk off when I feel someone grab my shirt, I look down and see Ky. "Hm?" "Can I come up with you?" he whispers, I nod and hold out my hand, he takes it and I pul him up. I say night again to everyone but they're all playing the games again so they just nod. We walk up the stairs and Jaz has alrady falled asleep, I put her in the bed and cover her up, she stirs a little, "Isis...Sleep?" she mumbles opening one eye, "I will" I smile and kiss her forehead. "So what did you want?" I turn to Ky, "Ah, I just wanted to go to bed but didn't want to go up alone" he laughs, "Fair enoght" I smile, "Yeah.." he smiles rubbing the back of his neck, "Well im going to get some sleep" I smile and get under the covers with Jaz, "Night" he says and I hear him get in the bed. "Night" I reply, "Night" Jaz mumbles and rolls over, I laugh slightly and snuggle up with the quilt.