Killing spree

*Isis POV*

I'm dressed in ripped black jeans, a tight black bodice type top, Converse, and a leather jacket. I grin as I put a few knives in my jeans, shoes and pockets. I also put a few special candies in my pockets and I walk out to meet with everyone in the living room. I hear a few wolf whistles but just roll my eye's at them. Slender wraps his tentacles around us and we teleport off.

We all arrive at a random town and Slender explains what's going to happen. Right Isis will give us a little show and we'll be watching from different places, right well then go and hide. He smiles and then dissapears, everyone goes to hide whilst still follwoing me as I walk towards a pub, I grin as I see my target, a man who's undoubtedly drunk. I smirk as I walk past him pretending to be tipsy, stumbling a little and giggling to myself, I gaze up at him through my eyelashes and wink, lick my lips and then walk into the dead end next to the pub. I wait a while and hear him stumble into the alleyway, a grin forms onto my lips but I quickly hide it. I spin around and stare at him, he's stumbling towards me with lust in his eye's. I smile at him innocently and back up against the wall, "Erm..Hi?" I giggle in high pitched voice that annoys me, but it makes him smile wider. "Hi there girly...whatcha doing out here...this late.." he slurs a little, I giggle again "Just having fun" I smile and lick my lips as he comes closer and presses himself against me. I hold in a gag as the wave of alcohol hits me smack in the face, I just smile at him and as he leans in on me I duck and spin so i'm stood behind him and kick him into the wall. "Sorry old man but not today" I grin and pull out one of my knifes from behind my back he spins around after recovering and stares at me in shock. "W-what are you doing?!" he shouts, I get up close and cover his mouth, "Sshh, you don't want someone interupting do you?" I grin at him, the terror in his eye's makes me laugh. I stab him in his leg and he screams, I hold my hand down harder and pull out the knife. I hear people shouting and let the man go, he runs off and I focus of the buch on teens that are on their way in here. "Hey Isis, why'd you let him go?" Ben shouts, "Shush!" I shout and cloak myself in shadows as the group come in. "Hey, why'd you look so scared? Hahaha! We won't hurt you...not much" the boy, the leader I guess laughs manically as the other boy cowers in fear. I step out quietly uncloaking myself and silently knock the guy's lackeys unconscious. I lean against the wall and wait as the leader turns around finds his mates unconscious and me standing in their place.

"Hi" I grin and walk forward, "What the hell!! What's going on?!" he shouts directing his anger at me ad not at the boy. I hug the leader and look at the boy behind him and mouth 'run!' the boy looks wary of leaving me behind but then runs. after all he did see me knock them out. The leader pushes me away and glares at me, "You let him get away!" he growls, "So what" I challenge him. He narrows his eye's at me and then smiles, "So you're a bad girl type?" he laughs. "You have no idea" I laugh, "Well you're in luck, I like to play with bad girls" he grins and walks towards me, "Oh really?" I smirk as he backs me up against the wall, I look down and pop a candy in my mouth without him noticing. He pushes my face up and I smile at him. He kisses me and I kiss back pushing the candy into his mouth. "What the?" he pulls back and pushes the candy around his mouth. "Watermelon flavour" I smirk and turn into my creepypasta form, as the candy starts to take effect. He falls to the floor, groaning in pain, "Don't worry you'll only be paralyzed for around 3 hours, let's just say i'm being nice to a cutie" I laugh and walk away. "Though i'm not sure you'll have a nice dream if you pass out" I grin and the shadows lay in wait, if he falls asleep then he will have some terrifying nightmares, he'll probably be having night terrors for a while. The other creepypasta's come back down and meet me in the alleyway, "You didn't kill them!" Ben pouts, "Not gunna show a my full deck am I?" I grin and walk away, "You coming Jack?" I laugh, "Woo! Obviously!" he laughs running towards me and jumping on back, "Where you guy's going?" Jeff shouts, "Killing spree" we both shout back  and L.J teleports us away. "No fair they went without us" Sally pouts.