Chilling

"Hey guy's!" I shout as I enter the room, "How much you got left?" I ask when I find them, "Just bits and bobs and re-arranging" Jaz says looking up from the t.v, "What you two watching?" I ask sitting down next to them, "Some film" Ky responds looking up from his phone. "You guys are so boring" I laugh and walk into the kitchen to get a drink and some sweets, "Oh by the way there's someone in your room, they ran when they head you" Jaz says, "Ok..." I say confused and walk to my room. I push open the door and see Toby laid on my bed asleep, I stifle my laugh and walk closer to him and take a photo, I laugh a little and begin to walk away to close the door when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist, I smile and turn around. "You know this is illegal right? Breaking and entering my room and then touching me without permission" I laugh raising my eyebrow at him, "Well it's not if I was let in, and I have permission" he winks at me, "Oh really?" I laugh and sit next to him, "Yeah" he laughs. "So whatcha doing here?" I smile, "Wanted to know how your meeting went" he says laying down again. "Ah right, it was because of another gang that were starting to effect the people on our turf so they wanted to intervene but didn't know the number or the hang out so they were going to wait for them. But I got mad since it was my group and someone had restarted it without my permission and used the same name, changed the morals and the time we leave which then isn't even dark! So I phoned up myself and made an appointment of sorts" I say sighing and fall back onto the bed, "Sounds like fun" he laughs, "Oh it will be" I wink, "Can I come?" "Hm? If you really want to, but don't get in my way mister" I laugh poking him in his side. "I would never" he says holding up his hands. We just lay there talking for a while until about 4pm and then we go out to the kitchen to grab something to eat, Jaz and Ky were asleep on the sofa so I covered them with a blanket and went back into the kitchen. "So pancakes or waffles?" I ask getting things out, "Both!" he shouts, I smile and nod.

~Time Skip~

Ky and Jaz had woken up and eaten with us, so now we were just watching a film and I was looking through my phone; *Hey Isis haven't seen you in a while, why don't you drop by the club room at school tomorrow?* From Marcus, I reply and tell him i'll come up and see him and sorry that i've been busy. *Hey we should do another concert!* From everyone in the band, I tell them that we definitely should. Then I move onto the creepypasta's text's; *Hey, you should stay over here again and we can have a big movie night, not just me, you, Jane and Sally but everyone* From LJ, *Come play video games on skype! I'm bored!* From Ben, *Let's go on a killing spree* From Jeff, *Will you make us cheesecake?* From Hoodie and Masky, *Be careful tonight* From Slender, *Can I have your kidney?* From EJ and I roll my eyes at them all. I reply to them all and just talk to everyone for a while. By then it was around half 6, "Jeez I hate waiting!" I groan and lean off the edge of the sofa, "Well there's nothing you can do about it" Jaz laughs, Ky had gone home now he had stuff he still needed to sort out. "I'm going to draw!" I shout standing up and going to my room, "Draw me!" Toby shouts following me, "I'm just gunna stay here and watch t.v and eat junk food" Jaz shouts, I laugh and shake my head. I set out all my stuff and put on some music so we're not sat in awkward silence with a few random bits of conversation. "So do you want a funny one or a serious one?" I ask, "Serious one" he laughs and I nod. I set to work drawing with an idea in my head, we talk whilst i'm drawing and still continue to have fun. When i'm finished I show Toby, "Wow, awesome! Thanks" he smiles, "You're welcome" I smile back and write my name on the top to hand to him. "Right i'm going to take a nap, you joining" I ask climbing into the bed, "Yeah ok" he smiles and puts the drawing on the desk and comes to join me. We snuggle up and fall asleep quickly.