Sleepy time with Toby

After the killing spree we all come back covered in blood, telling each other jokes and making each other laugh, I decided I wasn't sleepy so I was going to stay up and chill with Ben for a while. Jeff, Laughing Jack and Toby decided to join us as well, the rest were going to do their own thing or go to bed; us five were settled into the living room. I went upstairs to fetch my laptop, pone and earphones, when I go back downstairs they were all playing TTT (Trouble In Terrorist Town), I laughed at them shouting at each other saying you're the traitor I know you are! No, no i'm innocent! It made me think of Cry, Minx, Ken, Pewds and everyone else, so I thought i'd watch them play TTT instead. I plugged in my earphones and began to watch; it wasn't long till I waas nearly peeing myself from laughter at them. Before long I'd watched most of their videos from different points of views and it just made me laugh more and since I had my earphones in and was focsed on the screen. I hadn't noticed that everyone had stopped playing the game and en had hooked up my laptop to the t.v and they were all watching what I was watching. I was glad they found it funny though, it made me smile so I took out my earphones and watched it on th t.v with the guy's switching videos every once in a while. After about an hour or two more Jeff, Ben and Jack had fallen asleep on the floor, Toby was still awake on his laptop. I got up and fetched covers and pillows for everyone and laid them out on them so they wouldn't be cold and uncomfortable. I waved at Toby to get his attention since I knew what it felt like if someone went up and shouted or poken you while you were 'in the zone' on the internet. He noticed me after a while and smiled at me. "Hey Toby wanna come down here? It' warm, plus I haven't really talked to you" I said sitting on the floor and putting my legs under the covers. "Eh? Oh sure" he said a little nervous, slightly twitching, but he came down and got comfortable. "Watcha doing?" I asked looking at his screen, "Just listening to some music, while browsing the wbe" he says looking over at me. "Cool, can I join?" I ask hoping he'd say yes, we haven't really talked muh and I'd like to get to know him more. "Oh...yeah sure" he says passing me an ear-bud, he twitched a little as he gave it me and I just smile at him. I scoor a little closer so it wouldn't break the wire and we would be warmer that way. "Here" he said as he put his arm around me and pulled me closer, wrapping us in the covers as we listened to the music he put on; it was pretty awesome and we found some interesting photo's of the creepypasta's. "Hey ow come you don't have a story or any photos?" he asks. Well I don't really have a story to tell" I say smiling "And if it's photo;s you want here" I say passing him my phone so he coud look. "Ok.." he says as he starts scrolling through my photo's and tried really hard to supress his laughter. There were loads of photo's of me, L.J, Jane, Sally, Jas and all my old friends. Some of the funniest one's are of me and L.J pulling funny faces when eating sour candy. "Ahh wait a sec, and keep this a secret" I smile and begin to change, I change my eye colour first into a deep red and change my hair into a violet and blueish colour. "Woah" he says watching me and twitching a little, "I'm not finished yet" I say laughing. I stand up and close my eye's as I cover myself in shadows so he can't see me changed clothing. I change into a short black dress thats got rose thorns around the bottom and red lace around it. (Like the picture on the last chapter but edited) and then dispel the shadows thanking them. "Wow..." Toby says standing up to meet me, "We didn't see it clearly earlier on since it was dark." "Here smile" I say smiling, he puts his arm around me again bringing me closer and I take a picure. I look at it and show him, it came out pretty well. "We should do our evilest grins!" he says laughing and so we do; the rest of the night was us taking funny photos and having fun until we became tired. I yawn and stretch, sitting down as I do, "I think i'm going to go to sleep" I say yawning again. "Here, it will be safer upstairs because if they wake up before us, god knows what they'll do" he says slightly laughing as he picks me up bridal style, "I'm too heavy! Put me down!" I whisper shout so I don't wake them up, "Nah you're fine" he smiles down at me, i give up since i'm tired. "I could have walked you know" "Yeah I know but where's the fun in that?" he laughs, he twitches and ends up throwing me in the air a little but catches me, I giggle as he lays me down on his bed. "Sorry about that" he says rubbing his neck, "It was fun" I smile up at him. "So i'm in your room tonight eh?" I say laughing. "Oh shut up and get some sleep" he says crawling in next to me. "Fine" I say getting under the covers and changing back into my original form; "Night Toby" I say smiling, "Night Isis" and we both drift off into sleep.

~A few hours later~

I wake up freezing my ass off, I look around and notice Toby has took all the quilt off me, so I pull them over both of us and snuggle up to him; he's really warm! Well he did have the quilt and soon I drift back into sleep.

*Toy's POV*

I wake up because of Isis moving about, I'm about to say something and roll over but I stop when I realise she's getting closer, I keep my eye's closed as I feel her lift up the quilt; it's freezing! Thankfully she put's it back down again, but this time she snuggles up really close, rubbing her head against my chest like a little child. I smile and wrap my arms around her feeling her smile against me I soon here the sound of her breathing even out and I know she's fell asleep, in the next few minutes I have too.

-Time skip to the morning-

*Ben's POV*

I wake up feeling nice and warm, I notice there's a cover over us all, Isis must have done it...Wait not all of us are here...Oh shit! Toby and Isis aren't here! I wonder what they got up to last night? Jeff and L.J are still asleep so I slowly and quietly get up and begin to walk up the stairs when I hear someone wake up downstairs and notice it's Jeff. He's about to say something but I shush him first. He looks up at me strangely, I wave him over here, and he follows. "What're you doing?" he asks, "Don't you notice a few people missing" It takes him a while but he finally clicks on, "I think they're upstairs!" I whisper shout to him. We both go upstairs as quiet as we can, we slowly open Toby's door to see Isis and Toby all snuggled up in bed together! "Oh my god!" I say whispering, "Shit!" Jeff says. I quickly take out my phone and take a picture, this is priceless! Me and Jeff leave Toby's room laughing quietly so we don't wake everyone up. "They're so getting questioned when they wake up!" I laugh.

-Time skip to breakfast-

*Isis's POV*

I wake up to knocking on the door, I groan and snuggle up closer to Toby and shout "Five more minutes!" Toby laughs and pulls me closer, he really is comfy! Child, what're you doing in Toby's room? I hear Slender say, he doesn't come in and I know he's only said it to me becuase Toby didn't make any movement. I think back to him and say We were tired and the floor was uncomfy, plus he's comfy and warm! But relax nothing happened, now let me sleep! please?! I hear him laugh and he walks back downstairs. I get comfy again rubbing my head on Toby's chest and fall back asleep. I don't mind sleeping in the same bed with people, no i'm not a whore! I'm more of a tom boy and this stuff doesn't really bother me. I just place myself as 'one of the guys', plus I trust Toby, he seems like a good guy. After we both slepy for a while Slender came in pulling the covers off us, "Hey!" we both say groggily, we shiver and get closer because that's the only warmth we have. Here I brought you two breakfast up, pancakes, bacon and yes I've brought you candy child. "Love you Dad!" I say smiling up at him and unwrapping myself from Tody, You're welcome child he says as he leaves. I only call Slender dad, when there's no one around but I think that Toby won't say anything anyways, "Dad?" he says sitting up and rubbing his eyes, while ggrabbing his plate from the end of the bed, "Hmm? Oh yeah that's what I call  him sometimes, since he's like a second dad to me" I say happily as I eat my breakfast. "Interesting" he says eating. "Wanna hang out again today?" he asks, "Sure" I say smiling at him, "But first I need more sleep! And you're not going anywhere because you're comfy" I say putting mine and Toby's plate on the bedside table as we finish and flopping down on the bed. "But i'm not sleepy!" he says laughing, "Well you can do whatever! As long as you lay here for another half an hour and let me snuggle you so I can sleep!" I say laughing and holding my arms up to drag gim down. "Why can't you ask the others?" he says laughing "one they aren't here and two I don't trust Ben or Jeff to jjust sleep and Three, L.J will squish me to death like he does everytime" I explain dragging Toby down so I can sleep. "Fair point on the first two, and for number three does that mean you've slept with L.J" he says looking at me, "I've slept next to him, in the same bed and things in that context but not sexually no, now shush" i say laughinh and hugging him. "Fine" he laughs and hugs me tighter and we both end up falling asleep again.