Singing and Dancing

I wake up with half of Jaz's body slung over me, I laugh a little and untangle myself from her. I get up and stretch, I walk to window and sit on the ledge looking outside, "Don't fret precious i'm here, step away from the window" I smile as I hear him getting closer, "Go back to sleep" he sings as he reaches me, "Safe from pain and truth and choice and other posion devils" he wraps his arms around me and sits on the ledge with him, "See, they don't give a fuck about you like I do" we sing together. I lean my head back and smile at him, "Hey" he says smiling, "Hi" I say back, "Cool song choise" I smile, "Thanks" he replies. "So, whatcha looking at?" he says looking out of the window, "Just watching the people dance" I smile, he gives me a funny look, "Your joking?" he laughs, "No, i'm watching them all dance round and round" my smile grows wider. "How do the dance?" he asks placing his chin on my head, "Shall I show you?" I ask, "Ok" he agree's. I stand up and hold my hand out to him; which he takes. I pull him closer and I guide him around the room, "Follow me~ Through the trees~ Through all the darkness and wonder, watch me spin with the wind blowing through my hair. Listen closely you will hear their cries, they want to stop but will never give in. A never ending cycle of pride and humanity" I sin as I lead Ky through the room with my dance. I notice something in the corner of my eye and stop dancing immediately, Ky snaps out of his trance. "So you still dance?" a voice say's seemingly coming from the corner of the room, "Yes" I rely, "Good to know, but don't forget to dance with the shadows next time" and then it's gone. "What were you staring at?" Ky says when I look at him, "The shadow" I reply, walking into the bathroom, "I'll be out in a minute to cook everyones breakfast, will you wake Jaz for me?" I tell Ky as  iclose the door. I breathe out and shake my head, "Calm down Isis" I tell myself and start to get undressed to go in the shower. When the water has warmed up I step in and let the water cascade over my head and body, sighing in relief as it does. I wash up and get out, to brush my teeth and hair. "Isis! Can I come in?" I hear Jaz shout from the other side of the door, "Sure" I reply, she walks in and shut the door then begins to get undressed, "Thanks for the free show" I laugh, she winks at me "Only for you" we laugh and she gets into the shower. "Sing me a song Isis" she says, "Ok" I think for a while and then settle on Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless. I begin to sing and Jaz hums along with me, I start to get dressed. I carry on singing until Jaz is finished in the shower. "I love your voice Isis" she says smiling at me, I smile back at her. "When are we next going to sing together?" she asks drying herslef. "Don't know Jaz, now hurry up so you can help me cook" I say smiling, "No need, Slender said he's already on it" she says beginning to get dressed. "Oh" I say and leave to go downstairs, I slide down the banister since it's faster, "Slender!" I shotu when I reach the bottom, Yes, child? "What're you doing? I said I would do it" I tell him, Yes I know but you always do it, so i'm doing it today "Fine" I huff, "At least let me help" I smile, he sighs and nods. "Yay!" we laugh and continue to cook breakfast. Soon everyone starts making their way down to us, and we set the table for everyone to dig in. "What you doing today?" E.J asks me, "Got a meeting with the Black Dragons" I say finished up and starting to wash up. "Who?" Jeff asks, "The new gang she's in" Jaz replies taking a bite of her toast, Gang?! "Calm down Dad, dont worry about it, i've been in one before" I smile at him, he just shakes his head and continues to read the paer. I laugh and continue to wash up, after a while people start putting their stuff in the sink as well, I roll my eye's "Thanks" "No prob" Toby winks at me, I stick my tongue out at him. He laughs and goes into the living room with everone else, "Whens your meeting?" Ben asks, "Around 2 why?" "Want to play video game's before?" "Sure" I nod and he goes into the living room. "You ot any candy?" L.J asks looking in the cupboards, "This one" i say opening the cupboard above my head, "Yay!" he laughs and reaches above me. "Lollipop?" he asks, I nod and he puts one in my mouth and takes the bag with him into the room. "Cheesecake in the fridge" I say to Hoodie who was watchig me from corner, he smiles and hurries over to the fridge, "Do I smell cheesecake?!" Masky shouts popping his head around the corner, Hoodie holds the cheesecake up as if it was an award. I just laugh at them as they walk away, I got to admit though cheesecake is awesome!