Prop Hunt time!

I was hanging out downstairs on the laptop watching the new prop hunt videos from Minx and Pewds, when my phone vibrated; I had to look uner the cushion to find it since I hadn't been using it  and kept laughing it fell underneath. I unlock it and check it, a text from Marcus, *Hey, thanks again for the painting :)* I smile and reply, *No prob, so whatcha doin?* *Nothing much really, just watching youtube videos wbu?* *Haha Same here! What you watching?* *TTT wbu?* *Prop Hunt! Hahah* *Wanna play a game of PH?* I grin. *Obviously! Lemme just get a drink and some candy, then set my laptop up* *sure :)* I run into the kitchen and get my drink and sweets, run back in and set up my laptop and log into skype. *What's your skype name?* *ShadowLover, Don't you dare laugh! I made it before I kew you were ShadowMake x_x* I burst out laughing as I ass him on skype, *Best name ever! I've added you btw* *Got it now* I set up the skype call, "Hey, can you hear meIsis?" "Yeah it's fin" "Ok, shall we start this?" "Yeah! Wait! let me record this!" I set up the recorder "Ok now i'm ready! Ahah" "Ok" "Shall we invite more people before we start?" "Yeah that would be more fun!" Macrus starts to add Reece and Callum, Callum adds his friend Kyle. "Ben!" I wait for a bit and don't hear a reply, I notice something flash on my screen, he set up cleverbot; *What?!* *Calm down! xD I wanted to know if you wanted to play Prop Hunt with me, Marcs and some others* *Oh right, sure.* *I'll add you to the Skype chat now, if you come on cam be in your human form remember* *I know!*

I add Ben to the call..."Ben! Answer the damn call!" I shout up to him, "Ok!" he shouts back and laughs he accepts the call and we're all ready. "Wait a sec, so you're with Ben?" Callum asks, "Hm? Yeah" Marcus sets up the game and we all wait for the round to start. "She lives with me!" Ben says laughing, "Oh shut up Ben" "Oh i'm on a team with Marcus and Callum" I laugh. "Awesome Let's do this shit!" Callum shouts, "We are going to own you guy's!" Ben shouts. "You wish!" Marcus shouts and then the round starts "Oh our team are props first!" I shout as I run to find a prop. "Oh i've found my place!" Marcus shouts, "Same here" I say as I become a book and hide under a table, "I think I have a good chance of not being found" Callum says laughing, "Right we're coming after you!" Reece shouts. I see Kyle run past me and look for something out of place. "Where are you guys?" Callum asks, "Well i'm near Kyle" I laugh , "What?!" Kyle says spinning around, "Why can't I see you!" Everyone starts laughing "Well I was upstairs but then I found a weird room so now i'm jsut exploring" Marcus says. "What you can't explore without me!" I shout, "Well what're you gunna do if Kyles near you?" Calluma asks, "This!" I take the chance when Kyle isn't looking in my direction and run to the nearest stairs. "Oh shit! Well played Isis" Callum laughs, "Thanks!" i laugh as I run through the rooms. "Isis! I'm coming for you!" Ben houts, I hear him coming up the stairs "Shiiit, no no no" I hide behind a ox, "Where did she go?" Reece says. "I am nowhere!" I stay as still as possile as Ben and Reece search the room. "No no no no no" i hear callum shout, "What's going on?" Marcus asks. "No idea" I say, "I found Callum, he was a take away box!" Kyle says. "So you're dead Callum?" "Yeah, by the way the secret room you're looking for isn't that far from where you are" Callum explains, "It's like to your left and you will notice it" Whilst i was talking Ben and Reexe had left the room. "Ok, thanks!" I go to the left and through the room, "Oh my god! Best hidden room ever!" I as I see a door that says H Room. "I'm dying! Hahahah, best name ever!" I go in and find Marcus, "Oh hey Isis" he laughs..."You're stucck aren't ya" "Just a bit" I try to help Marcus down. "Hahah that is amazing!" I hear  Ben say "Oh shit!" I say and hide between two cabinets. "Welly our screwed Marcus" Callum laughs. "Well hello there" Ben says as he shoots Marcus. "I'm free!" Marcus laughs. "Aaah!" I shout as run through Ben's legs, "Isis!" Ben shouts, "Yeah?" I laugh running back downstairs. "Found you!" Reece shouts, "Go Isis!" I hear Marcus shouts. "I can't!" I laugh still running through hallways. "You have 40 seconds left! You can do this!"Callum shouts. "Damn! Isis why would you do this?" Ben says coming down the stairs after me. "Yeah iIsis why?" Kyle says. "I'm surrounded!" Then Kyle shoots me, "No, Kyle!Why!" I cry with laughter. "Right we have to get them back!" I shout. "Yeah good luck with that!" Reece shouts. "Where to hide!" Kyle laughs. "We're coming!" Marcus shouts, "Too much information!"Ben laughs, we all laugh at him as we search for them. Marcus starts shooting random chairs, "I know you're here!" "Ah! I saw something move near the stairs!" Callum shouts. "What? No, no you didn't!" Ben shouts. "oooh Ben!" I say going near the stairs. I startt walking up them when I hear himm laugh, so I stop and go back down, I pretend i'm looking around but then quickly spin and shoot under the stairs. "What the fuck Isis! How did you know?!!" Ben shouts and everyone laughs. "Oh I will so get you next round!" he shouts. "Ah I think I saw Reece!" Marcus shouts, "Where?" Callum shouts. "Nah he's hidden pretty well" Ben says and Reece starts laughing. "Must have been Kyle!" "Callum you go search over ther, Marcus over there, i'll go over here" I shout running off. "Ok!" they both shout and run. "Reece where are you!?" I laugh, "Kyle come out, come out wherever you are!" Callum shouts. "Kyle that place is perfect!" Ben laughs, I run around the map when something behind me catches my eye. "Well played!" Ben laughs, "Not really" I laugh, "Eh?" I turn around and shoot the prop behind me, "Shit!" "Oh so it was you Kyle" I say chasing after him. "Argh, I see him!" Marcus shouts and chases after Kyle with me, Reece starts laughing. "Damn he's near you guy's" Callum shouts, running in random directions. "You look such an idiot Callum" Ben laughs. "Bam!" I shout as I grenade a spot where I saw movement, "Damn! Iis!" Kyle shouts, "I'm so evil!" We all continue looking for Reece when E.J comes downstairs. "Oh hey Isis" E.J says, "Hey Jacky!" I laugh, he just shrugs. "Jack's down there?" Ben says, "Yeah" I reply, "Jack, fetch me a drink please! And don't even dare put something in it!" Ben shouts. "Sure whatever" E.J says as he goes into the kitchen. "Thanks" Ben shouts. "Ben you are so lazy! I laugh, "Shut up, we're going to win anyway! We have ten seconds left!" "Damn!" i shout beginning to pay attention to the game again, "Ah! I saw him!" Marcus shouts. "Too late! "What even where you?!" I shout, "He was a Bottle!" Callum laughs.