Passing the time

*Isis POV*
I wake up before L.J; I look over at him to see him smiling in his sleep, wonder what he's dreaming about... Candy most likely, or maybe he's inside someone else's dream again. Thankfuflly he did't invade mine last night. I was really sleepy. I ge tup from the bed and stretch, ihear most of my bones rack and smile; cracking my ones is a really bad habit of mine. I walk around the bed and get some clothes aout from the wardrobe that I haven't packed up, I go into the bathroom to get in the shower real quick, I love showers in the morning they wake me up fully. After I have been in the shower, brushed my teeth and hair and all that stuff. I'm just wearing a Paramore T-shirt and a black jacket, with black ripped jeans and converse. I go out and see that L.J is still in bed sleeping, so I decide I better make some breakfast for both of us. I was scrolling down Instagram when I saw that CinnamonToastKen had Pop Tarts and chocolare ice cream for breakfast...Well looks like a good enough breakfast for me and L.J...But we'll add more! Hehehe. "JACK! BREAKFAST!" I listen and here him fall off the bed "Hahaha!" L.J walks in swearing and I just continue laughing at him. "I can't smell breakfast...I swear if you woke me up for nothing!" He rubs the back of his neck yawning. "Calm down, I've made a special breakfast just for us, haha" I give L.J his bowl, he looks at it and smiles, "Pop Tarts, chocolate ice cream, Oreo's and more!" he says with glee, "Yep! Best breakfast ever!" We both go and sit at the table, I smile as I take the first bite, it tastes amazing! "This is amazing hahahah!" L..J says as he's eating. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket...It's a text from Ben saying Sleder wants us back soon to talk to everyone, hmm...Wonder what it's about? We both finish up our 'breakfasts' and L.J goes into the bathroom to get changed and I make ssure I've packed everything i'll need to stay at Slender's place for a while. I'm ready by the time L.J comes out "Hey you want to ride Midnight?" I ask, since I have bacgs to carry it would be easier for L.J to drive. "Really?" "Yep" "Awesome!" I grab some movies and munchies (Lot's of junk food) for us later. We get on the bike and position ourselves so the bags don't fall and we're comfortable. L.J drives us back to the house quite quickly. When we go back he parks Midnight in the spot where we keep her and I hide her again. "Here give me one of the bags" L.J says smiling, "Oh, thanks Jacke" I give him the bag with the food with the food and movies, "We can have a movie night later with Sally and Jane" I say, "Sure" he smiles . We go into the house and everyone is in the living room, waiting for us. Ah, you're back child. Slender says, "Yeah, what's with the meeting?" I ask, putting down my bags and leaning on the back of the couch. Oh, everyone wants to see you in action, they all want to go on a killing spree with you and see your skills Slender siles as he says this, "Oh, they, do they" I smirk, "We will have to watch the movies before the killing spree instead" I smile at L.J "Fine by me" he says. Everyone starts to go back to what they were doing before the chat and L.J goes to set upeverything. "Sally! Jane!" I shout, i heaar them both coming downstairs, "Yeah Isis?" Jane asks, "Movie time?" I ask, "Yay!" Sally shouts and runs upstairs to join L.J, "You better have picked good films Isis!" Jane says as she goes to join them. "Obviously!" I shout up at her and go into the kitchen to get more things. I sneak away some of Masky's cheesecake, hahah I can't help it! I love cheesecake! I run upstairs to bring the food up and see that they've set up everthying and Alice In Wonderland is set up first, we are watching animated films this time since we all love them and Sally enjoys them. "What drinks do you guy's want?" I ask, "Coke" L.J says, "Us too" Jane speaks up. So I go back down to get all the drinks, when I go into the kitchen E.J's there looking in the fridge, probably for his kidneys..Yep he just pulled one out. "Oh hey Isis" "Hey E.J" "Whatcha doin up there?" he asks as I begin pouring the drinks, "Just going to watch movies while we wait for the killing spree" I reply, "Cool, can I join?" "Hmm...Sure, just go on up to my roo, knock on the door and tell them i've let you up, if they ask for a password just type 'Exploring as the curious ones do'" I tell him, "That's a rubbish password" he laughs, "Yeah it's the one we use if we forget out personal ones" I tell him. "You have your own personal passwords?" he says taken aback, "Yeah I guess, i'm going to have to create one for everyone here otherwise you will all enter at anytime of day" I laugh. We both go upstairs E.J helping me carry the drinks "Guy's let me in, my hands are full" I shout, I hear someone open the door, L.J. "Thanks, oh E.J is going to be with us today" I say as we walk in, everyone nods and then goes back to watching the film. As they all settle down on the cushions I go on the laptop to reprogram the keypad to add passwords for everyone.
"Hey what you doing?" L.J says leaning over me, "Hey! I'm typing up everyone's passwords for the lock" I say continuing to type the passwords in. "You better not have changed mine!" he says, "No you're still the same" I roll my eye's at him. "Good! Mine is the truth, It's Candy + Isis + Killing = Laughing Jack" he says smiling, "Oh so i'm part of what makes you happy, thanks" I say leaning my head back to look up at him smiling. "Yep" "Aahh" I say opening my mouth, "Fine!" He puts the lollipop in my mouth that I saw him hiding, "Hey! You traitor! It's really sour!" I say laughing and coughing at the smae time, it was one of those ones that make your mouth sting and water badly. "Hahaha you can't catch me!" he runs out of the room laughing like an idiot. Before I go after him, I save the passwords and grab sour candy spray. I find him lied down in front of Ben and Jeff who're trying to block my vision of him; didn't really work. I jump over them using the couch as support and land over L.J, he stares up at me in shock as I kneel over him to he can't move, and of course he's which makes it easier for me. I grin and hear Ben and Jeff wolf whistling behind me; I'll get them in a sec, as L.J is laughing I spray the sour candy into his mouth. He looks at me in shock for a second and then starts coughing from the sourness. I get up quickly spraying Jeff and Ben in the process of running up to my rom knocking furiousy, "Jane! Jane! Quick!" I shout, she opens up the door quickly and I run in shutting the door. I run and hide under the covers.
"Oooohhh Isis!" I hear L.J shout, I can hear everyone laughing, I just burrow further into the blankets and pillows. I hear him coming closer to the bed, "I wonder where Isis is...Well I better sit down and think about this" he says as he plops down onto my belly. "Ooff!" "Hmm, Isis's bed sure is comfy" L.J says as he wiggles about. "I give in! I give in!" I shout lifting the covers off my face, and laughing at him. "Oh but I don't!" He says laughing as he sprawls on the bed. I start wriggling to get out from underneath him, "Get off! Hahaha" "Nope!" he says rolling about, "Help! Jane! Sally! E.J!" I shout looking at them, they just laugh at me and say no., I hear Sally say shush because she's trying to watch the film. "Jeff! Ben! Anyone?!" I laugh out, I heard a few people run upstairs and E.J lets them in, they look over at L.J laid on me and start laughing. "Help! I'm being squished!" I say laughing, "No way!" Jeff laughs aas he takes a photo, well this isn't working. "So this is it...This is how it ends!" I sigh. "Jaaaacckk...." "Yeeaaahhhh?" "I'll give you candy?" "Why? I have some already" "Fine, i'll feed you candy personally!" I giv up I need him to get off! It's too hot under here! "Oh really?" "Yes!" "Oohh you're going to wish you didn't say that Isis" Ben says, "Why?" I ask. "I'm transferring into your school and clases!" L.J grins down at me. "Oh God! Oh no! Damn!" I groan at my own stupidity.
He gets up off me and I breathe a sigh of relief but what am I gonig to do if he asks for candy in class?! I'm noticed at school but nobody really interferes with me because that's how I set it, and now Ihave to go back not only with Jeff and Ben but with L.J wanting candy fed personally!
Well at least I have the killing pree to look forward too...