Chapter 7 ○ A Place Of Darkness

Obi Wan strut over to Anakin quietly waking up his Padawan. At first, Ani had a groggy look on his face, then he felt ashamed. Not ashamed that he had been with Tally. No. Ashamed that he'd been careless.

"I am so sorry Master Kenobi. We fell asleep." Anakin told his Master a half-truth. Tally had fallen asleep much before Anakin and he had watched her breath for a long time.

"Let's go before someone else sees what the two of you have done." The Master told Anakin.

Anakin sensed some regret in his Master's eyes. Like he'd hated tearing the two apart. But Anakin knew not to question his Master.

"Master Kenobi please don't tell anyone. I can't let Tally get stripped of her title as a Jedi." Anakin told his Master. The boy would do anything to save the girl he loved, even at the price of being a Jedi. "If you need I can leave the Force."

"I will tell you what my Master told me. You must end things with Tally. It would cost you both so much. Now I will tell you words of my wisdom," Obi didn't want to seem heartless, "If it is true love, you will find each other again." That, Obi Wan didn't only tell his Padawan, but himself too.

Anakin sensed that his Master had had an affair. Even been in love. But Obi Wan didn't understand that Anakin loved Tally and she kind of hated him.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

The four headed off the spaceship to the land on the dull planet of Sereno. They needed to find the exact location of Count Dooku's palace. As the sun started to set, the group and their droid R2-D2 found shelter in a dark cave.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

The Masters woke their Padawan at sunrise. The Masters would go East, and the Padawan North, finding the location of Dooku's palace. They were all to meet at the cave at sundown.

Anakin was thrilled to spend alone time with Tally, and although she put a scowl upon her face, she was secretly happy to have a day with Anakin.

They walked North and talked about anything they hadn't already before. It appeared to be noon, by the suns "touching" appearance to each other, for the Padawan to finally see a sight of a palace.

Just as they were about to turn back, to tell the other Jedi about their findings, they were both struck in the head with a large cubby tiny aliens.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

When the moon was at its apex, Obi Wan started to get worried about his Padawan. At first, he thought the two were spending time with each other, but not even Anakin, the rule-breaking Jedi would worry his Master this much.

"Obi Wan," Kit Fisto told his fellow Jedi, "We need to go find the kids." So the two Jedi Knight went North, desperate to see their Padawan.

Just like their Padawan, the Jedi were knocked unconscious.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

When the Anakin woke up, he found himself tied to a carriage with Tally. He Force shook the Jedi awake since his hands were tied up.

Tally immediately started yelling at Anakin, "Skywalker! You've gotten us into deep water now! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!"

"Dude relax. I just woke up too. Nothing that bad can happen." Anakin tried to put some sense into Tally.

"I WAKE UP WITH MY HANDS TIED TO A CARRIAGE WITH YOU! THESE AREN'T EVEN MY CLOTHES! WE HAVE NO CLUE TO OUR WHEREABOUTS! OUR LIGHTSABERS, WHICH DEFEND US IN OUR TIME OF NEED ARE GONE! NOTHING BAD CAN HAPPEN! SKYWALKER LOTS OF BAD THINGS HAVE ALREADY HAPPEN!" Tally lost her cool on Anakin. She knew it was wrong to yell at him. He'd done nothing wrong. But the hot-headed girl loved blaming others.

The darkness that overwhelmed their cave was pushed out by the sun. They could see four poles, two were empty and the other two were occupied with their Masters.

The two were yanked out of their carriage and dragged to the empty poles.

The next few minutes were a blur to Tally "... beasts eat Jedi ... criminals ... Dooku ... revenge ..." Just then, 3 large doors opened containing horrific animals. They charged towards the Jedi. They were hunting their next meal.

Tally climbed up the pole she was on. If she went 50ft up, she'd be able to move her hands around, though, her hands wouldn't be completely free.

Tally got a solid 20ft up when one of the animals slashed her in the back. She cried out a piercing scream and fell to the ground. As she fell, Tally lost consciousness. Kit Fisto and Obi Wan, from opposite directions, ran to help Tally.

The beast who'd slashed Tally pummeled towards Fisto. He was knocked to the ground. Obi Wan couldn't tell if he was alive or dead.

The boy took the taser that he stole from one of the aliens in the arena. He poked the creature in the behind to get its attention. When the animal was just about to strike Obi Wan, he pushed the taser into the beast's heart.

He felt a relief knowing that one of the creatures was dead when he turned around towards his Master, he saw two down one to go. Anakin's relief was short lived as he remembered Tally's state.

He sighed, knowing his friend was breathing he went to help his Master fight the last beast.

The two were getting badly beaten by the large animal. For a brief second, Anakin wondered if he would live.

Just as he lost all hope, the universe had granted his prayer. Two ships full of Jedi descended to help them.

These Jedi had Lightsabers and many clones to accompany them. They took on the last beast as Anakin saw Dooku command droids to come marching out. There were hundreds of brainless droids in the mix.

They shot guns at the Jedi and at first, they were able to deflect the shots, but eventually, there were too many bullets going around that some Jedi fell.

Anakin moved Tally to the edge of the arena hoping to keep her safe, with his blue Lightsaber ignited and Tally's green one in his other hand. He put his muscular body over her so he could protect her. At that moment Anakin wishes that he'd paid more attention to his Master teaching him about helping the wounded. He desperately tried to remember and one idea came to mind.

He ripped his robe to make a makeshift bandage for Tally. He remembered Obi Wan saying that it would add pressure and help slow the bleeding.

Meanwhile, as the Padawan was in defense mode, his Master with a blue Lightsaber was ready to attack. That was, until he saw, out of the corner of his eye, Vera fall with the green light vanishing. He rushed to her side, forgetting his job as a Jedi to make sure she was safe.

Vera was still alive, "I love you Obi Wan" She croaked not sure if she'd have another chance to tell her once secret lover her true feelings.

"I love you too." Obi comforted her "Don't speak, just hold on while I help you."

He did the same thing as his Padawan, ripped his shirt to make a bandage for Vera as fell unconscious. He saw his Padawan being a makeshift shield for Tally, so he did the same for Vera.

AN

It turns out that there is Wifi at my resort so I am able to publish. Sorry it took so long, I've been relaxing by the pool, so I made a longer chapter than usual. Hope you enjoyed!

Bye Amigos!