Chapter 18 ○ A Child Of The Force

Shmi Skywalker was greeted by Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan Obi Wan Kenobi. They were seeking shelter from an awful dust storm.

When Qui-Gon met Shmi's son Anakin, he was amazed. The boy was exceptionally strong in the Force. Master Jinn suspected that Anakin was the chosen one the prophecy spoke about.

The more he learned about the poor slave boy, the more he thought Anakin was the being from the prophecy, born from the Force, that would bring balance to the Force. Anakin was a skilled pod racer and had created his own droid, C-3PO. And he was 10 years old.

"Who is his father?" Qui-Gon asked Shmi.

"He has no father." She replied. Anakin's father was the Force.

When the Master and his Padawan had freed Anakin from slavery, they were stumped by Darth Maul. An evil Sith Lord.

He killed Qui-Gon. Obi Wan rushed to his Master's side. His dying was for Obi Wan to train Anakin as his Padawan.

Obi Wan watched his Master die. Promising to fulfill his wish. Then sliced the Sith in half.

AN

That is a little back story for anyone who hasn't seen The Phantom Menace. I didn't change that part of the trilogy because my story starts later. Also sorry it's very short. I've been writing a ton of chapters recently so even though I feel like they are long because I've written so many I'm not publishing them as I'm writing them. Also, thank you to plaza109 for adding Balance to their reading list. It is greatly appreciated. There were some glitches with my story so this along with the chapter published a few days ago without me editing it. Just wanted to let anyone know who already read this chapter or the next feel free to skip it I didn't add anything too important.

Bye Amigos!