Chapter 29 ○ Duel Of The Lightsabers

When the Senators arrived on Alderaan they went straight to their Jedi friends. When they entered the room where the Jedi were staying, they saw that there was already a plan in place for redeeming Anakin before he strays too far.

Obi Wan, Padmé and the droids were to go to where the Fallen Jedi was. Padmé would talk to Anakin and Obi Wan was there in case of an emergency.

Bail and Vera were to warn all remaining Jedi using her Jedi Holocron to send a message.

Ahsoka was supposed to go to Mustafar to help but she spoke up, "I can't go there. Anakin told me of a Gray Jedi. You may know her, she was a Jedi Knight by the name of Tally Diquavis. I want to find her and learn balance in the Force. If my Master has fallen what does that say about me?" Ahsoka's struggle was easily sensed if the other Jedi would focus on the young girl rather than the galaxy at large. When she looked up, she saw her elders all eying eachother, "What is it?" She inquired.

Vera told Ahsoka how Tally was a friend of all of them. She foresaw Anakin's turn to the Dark Side. "Ahsoka," She finished, "Anakin loves Tally and she loves him, if you can find her, Anakin can be saved. You have the most important job all."

"Yes Master Denaro."

"The Jedi are no more. We need The Chosen One for us to return to our order. So just call me Vera."

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Vader saw his arm along with his Lightsaber fall. This time, since he had embraced the Dark Side, he didn't feel the pain of a cut, but the surge of more hatred, more energy filled his body. With his remaining hand, he caught his Lightsaber, and stabbed Tyranous in the chest, when the fellow Sith was stunned in a moment of victory. With this defeat, Anakin knew that he had proven himself a worthy apprentice of Darth Sidious. All that was left to do was wait.

His time of boredom was short lived when a ship arrived on the surface. He ignited his Lightsaber, prepared to fight his new threat. But when the ship opened, a pregnant woman waddled out. "Padmé"  He thought.

His eyes went from the Sith yellow with red rims to his natural blue colour at the sight of this marvelous woman and the child that wait for him. Anakin ran to her, and embraced her. "I'm so happy you're safe. But I told you to wait."

"Anakin." She sobbed, "I've been so afraid. They said you turned to the Dark Side. Anakin I promised Tally that it wouldn't happen. Are you okay?"

Anakin stepped back, his eyes flickering between yellow and blue. His conflict between Light and Dark.

"Ani." Padmé sobbed. They were right. But Padmé made a promise to Tally. She promised she would ensure that Anakin were never to fall to the Dark Side. He was too powerful, him as a Sith would only increase his power. She reached her hand into her pocket and pulled out a dagger. She drew the blade to Anakin's throat. "I promised Tally I would make sure you wouldn't turn. I will kill you even if it costs me my soul. No one else can. It would haunt them, but I can live with it."

That was when Anakin fully embraced the Sith nature. Filled with fury, rage and betrayal, he used Force Push, when Padmé hesitated to kill him. Anyone who hesitated to kill would in turn be killed. He then lifted the Senator using Force Choke with his remaining hand and she grabbed her throat searching for air.

On the ship, Obi Wan sensed a disturbance in the Force. He left the inside of the ship and saw Anakin's attempt to kill Padmé. He ignited his Blue Lightsaber. "Anakin let her go or you will regret this."