one

"We have officially been seniors for a month." Ellie says while grabbing a handful of Taki's.

"I thought senior year was supposed to be the best years of our life." I complain.

"It could be if you would go out and party but all you do is decide to sit inside all day and watch Netflix." Hannah snaps back at me.

"I'm sorry but like I'd rather be watching Netflix then catching STD'S and getting pregnant at 17." I say back to Hannah.

"You need to go out and live a little." Hannah says grabbing the bag of Taki's from Ellie's hands.

"Graham is having a party next Friday. We should go." Ellie then says.

"Fine. Only cause it's Graham's though." I say.

Graham was Ellie's boyfriend sense like 6th grade. I had a crush on him for the first week of school just to have him tell me he liked my best friend. Graham is one of the few boys I actually tolerate in this school though and I know his party won't only be sex and drugs. Hopefully.

It's not that I wasn't invited to party's but it was just that I didn't find them all that great. I've never gotten high but I have gotten drunk and I had a hangover the next day which was a terrible experience I never wanted to do again. Plus my parents grounded me and that was a whole fucking thing.

"Guys we have gotten no work done." I then speak up.

"Haven't we already applied to colleges why do our grades even matter senior year." Ellie then says with a sigh.

Ellie wasn't school smart she was more people smart. I was the opposite though. My grades are good I'm in honors classes and shit but when it comes to social situations I always make a fucking fool of myself.

"I'm so ready for hot college guys and college party's I can't wait." Hannah says putting her computer back into her backpack.

Ready for college? Can't relate. Sounded like more school to me. More of the fucking same shit.

I shove my papers back into my folder and put my computer back into my backpack and swing it over my shoulder.

"Bye Ellie cya tomorrow. Oh and I want my Taki's" I say grabbing the bag off the bed.

"Bye guys." Ellie says grabbing her phone.

Me and Hannah walk towards her car and get in right away blasting Rex Orange County.

"LOVING IS EASYY YOU HAD ME FUCKED UP!" We both scream in the car.

Not going to lie car rides with Hannah or Ellie are the fucking best. Blasting music with your best friends while you scream the lyrics is good for the mind I swear everyone needs to do it at some point in their life.

-

"Hey mom." I say walking in the house.

"Hey Emma how was homework?" She asks knowing damn well we did none.

"Good I got sooooo much done." I say sarcastically.

"Where's Chris?" I ask grabbing cereal from the cabinet.

Chris. Chris was my step-dad. He has been my step dad for about six years. When I was 10 I lost my dad to cancer. It definitely changed who I am. It was probably one of the hardest things I had to grow up with. I don't know how you can love someone so much and when they pass away someone else comes into your life and you tell them you love them. I know my mom didn't love Chris. She loved my dad. Chris always had on a fake smile he always acted like he's my dad ever sense he came into my life. Never will I ever call him dad. He's Chris. He knows that damn well too.