twenty seven

"emma wake up ethan's at the door waiting for you!" my moms voice says hitting the door against the wall.

"what?" i say groggily sitting up in my bed.

that's when i felt dizzy and hot all the sudden.

shit.

i got up from my bed and ran to the toilet where i instantly threw up.

i feel like shit, great.

"i'll call the school." my mom then says closing the door behind me.

i walk to the sink and start brushing my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth.

i didn't feel any better.

i turn on the water to the bath hoping it will make me feel a little better.

that's when i hear my door click and i grab my shirt off my counter and throw it back over me quickly.

"emma?" i hear ethan's soft voice say.

"yeah, hey?" i say walking out from the bathroom.

"are you okay?" he asks me stepping closer.

"i mean i've been better." i say forcing a smile.

"here's the coffee i got you." he says handing me the coffee.

"thanks." i say back as he leans in for a hug.

"i don't want to get you sick." i say to him pulling away and setting the coffee down on the nightstand.

"i don't care." he then says forcing me into a hug and kissing my cheek.

"i'll be back after school." he says squeezing me tight.

"feel better." he says before he walks out.

i didn't deserve him. he's amazing.

i grab my phone and walk back into the bathroom where i get in the almost overflowed bath.

it was relaxing though and definitely made me feel a little better.

when i got out of the bath i felt dizzy because of how hot the water actually was. i wrapped myself in a towel and laid on my bed.

i take it back i wasn't feeling any better. i felt like i was going to throw up again.

i looked at the coffee on my nightstand having no desire to drink it. i've never not wanted to drink a coffee. weird.

my door then clicked open where i saw my mom holding medicine and a bowl of my guess soup.

"here emma." my mom says putting the soup down next to the coffee.

"i'm not hungry." i reply as i sit up in the bed.

"i know but you have to eat something. just try taking small bites okay?" she asks me handing me a pill.

"okay." i reply popping it into my mouth.

"i'll get you some water hold on." my mom says leaving my room.

she comes back up with two water bottles and sets them down next to the coffee.

"try and drink some water too. let me know if you need anything okay?" my mom says rubbing my leg.