nine

I wake up and the first thing I do is check my phone which was read 12:00 pm. Shit I slept in late. I had a long night FaceTiming Ellie and Hannah while I cried with them and listened to sad music. They were also going to come over today and hang out with me.

I walked downstairs to go make breakfast and a coffee when I see my mom. I didn't tell her about what happened becuase I was scared she might dislike Ethan which I didn't want.

"Good morning sweetie." My mom says as I go to grab a bagel.

"Morning mom. Ellie and Hannah are coming over in an hour if you don't mind." I say grabbing the cream cheese from the fridge.

"Yeah that's fine. I have a hair appointment in an half hour anyway." She says to me.

"Okay." I say turning on the coffee machine.

I walk back up to my room where I eat breakfast then get in the shower. I still couldn't stop thinking about last night and everything that happened.

I get out of the shower to see a text from Grayson appear on my phone.

Grayson: Hey Ethan told me what happened you good?

Emma: Yeah I don't wanna talk abt it

Grayson: That's fine but just so you know Ethan is like pissed and punched my vase and broke it and now there's blood that stained my floor so if you wanna buy me a new floor lmk

Emma: Yeah I'll Venmo you the money hold on

Grayson tried to cheer me up which I appreciated but honestly that made me feel worse knowing that I hurt Ethan which he honestly didn't deserve. It was almost as if I had a panic attack though and I couldn't think straight when he told me I was beautiful. I just instantly saw it as a lie and I hated it.

-

The doorbell the rang and I run downstairs to go get Ellie and Hannah. I open the door too see Hannah holding a coffee and chocolate and Ellie had fuzzy socks and hot chocolate.

"I fucking love you guys." I say bringing them both in for a hug.

We walk in my room where I instantly turn on the new season of On My Block as we all watch it together. We were planning on binging it and crying together the whole day.

After three episodes we decide to take a brake and talk to each other.

"You okay now emma?" Hannah asks me.

"I think so. You know I still like him." I say to Hannah and Ellie.

"I know. But you did the right thing by taking it slow he was moving fast." Hannah then said to me.

"God it was so embarrassing." I then say to them.

"Not as embarrassing as my period story." Ellie says as we all laugh.

"Yeah that was pretty fucking bad." I say still laughing.

"Anyways you guys I was thinking we could go to a party tonight. Just so we can all get our minds off things. Graham's having another one." Ellie says to us.

Honestly a party did sound pretty fun.

-

After a couple more episodes On My Block and eating more chocolate we finally decided to get ready for Grahams. We all get into pretty nice outfits before we head towards the car. We turn on the music as we start heading towards Grahams. Im really hoping tonight goes smoothly and if I'm being honest I don't really want to see Ethan only because of what happened. I was scared to talk and see him. Especially after what Grayson told me.