six

"So you fucking teased Ethan?" Hannah asks me for the fourth time.

"Yep." I say back.

"Have you talked sense?" Ellie asks me.

"No, is here today usually I see him and Grayson in the morning?" I ask Ellie and Hannah.

"Not sure." Hannah says back.

The bell rings and we all go to our first period class and about 10 minutes into it I get a text from Ethan.

Ethan: Meet me behind the bleachers in the seconded gym in 5 minutes.

Emma: How the hell did u get my number and how do I know you won't rape me.

Ethan: You won't know but you will come anyway cuz u can't resist me.

He's right I can't. Making out with him does sound fucking good right now. But I'm still going to keep my part of the deal.

I raise my hand and ask my teacher to go to the bathroom and I was surprised when she let me. Usually she never lets kids go first period which is stupid.

I walk down to the gym and head towards the bleachers. I was expecting Ethan to be there sense it was exactly 5 minutes ago sense he texted.

I waited three more minutes behind the bleachers and he didn't show up so I texted him.

Emma: yo where r u

Ethan: lmao you actually went? Bryce and Devin r on there way

Emma: fuck u

Ethan: payback

I walk out from behind the bleachers and back to class where I knew everyone would give me and weird look for being out so long.

School felt long as hell the rest of the day and Ethan wasn't even in class for some reason. I thought senior year was supposed to be chill but I was getting so much damn homework.

The final bell rang after like 100 hours of hell and I began to walk outside to my car. Right before I opened the door I heard someone call my name.

"Emma wait!"

I turn around to see Ethan. Like always I got butterflies and got super fucking nervous. How the hell does he look so good everyday. As much as I wanted to jump on him and make-out with him I didn't.

"What?" I said trying to sound annoyed.

"Someone has an attitude." He says walking up to me.

"Anyways I was wondering if you want to get food later? I need to talk to you about what Devin told me." He says.

"Uh sure fine. Not a date though right?" I ask him.

"It can if you want it to be." He says with a smirk.

"Shut the hell up dumbass before I don't go." I say back to him.

"Your the one who asked." He says.

"Meet me there at 7:30?" He asks.

"Why so late." I complain back just wanting to talk to him longer.

"Uh I play hockey remember." He says sarcastically.

"Okay 7:30 bye." I say turning around.

I get in my car and watch him walk away. I don't know what it is but I have never felt that way around a guy ever. Not even Bryce. He just made me feel some type of way. I don't know how he did it but I hated it and loved it at the same time which was probably bad.