ten

I wake up to the light that flooded my room. I have massive headache already as I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. Then I remembered everything that had happened.

Chloe kissing Ethan. Me kissing Devin. Ethan beating Devin up. I needed to talk to him but he probably hates me know because my drunken self fucked up.

If I'm being honest though I did not have the energy for anything. I grab my phone and see texts from almost every single one of my friends but Grayson's was at the top.

Grayson: Hey, you feeling okay? Text me when you wake up.

Emma: Massive headache other then that I'm fine. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up suprisingly.

Grayson: Well Ethan wants and needs to talk to you.

Emma: He can text me?

Grayson: he smashed his phone last night. Come over around 6.

I sigh and go to Devin's text.

Devin: Hi

Emma: Hey are you okay? I'm so sorry this all happened I didn't think he would go off on you like that.

Devin: It's fine. I knew it would happen. It was worth it though.

I don't text him back and see the other people that texted me which was Ellie, Scotty, Hannah. I did not have the energy to reply to them so instead I turned off my phone and went downstairs.

"Morning sweetie." My mom says as she sits on the computer.

"Hey." I say

"We need to talk about your drinking. Your lucky your boyfriend took you home last night." My mom says.

"That wasn't my boyfriend. I don't have a boyfriend. That was Grayson which is his twin brother." I say walking towards the fridge to get water.

"Okay. Anyways I don't want you coming home like that ever again emma." She says stopping what she's doing on the computer.

"Yeah sorry won't happen again." I say to her walking back up the stairs.

I knew my mom wanted to talk to me longer about it but I just wanted to curl back up in my bed and go back to sleep.

When I got up to my room I lay in bed just re-thinking everything that has happened the last couple days. I hated it all of it. I wanted things to go back to before I talked to Ethan and Grayson. Before I went to parties. I want my old life back.

Before I knew it I was crying again into my pillow tears falling down my face. I liked Ethan. I trusted him and what he said. But I had that feeling he was lying and playing me and it looks like I was right.

-

"Emma I'm going out for groceries then getting my nails done! I'll be gone for awhile come lock the door." My mom yells up to me.

"Bye!" I say barley even to get it out without me sounding like I'm crying.

I hear the door close as I check my phone to see it was 5:00 pm. I better text Grayson and tell him I'm not coming over.

Emma: Hey. I'm not coming over sorry.

Grayson: don't be surprised if he shows up

Emma: well I might kill him if he does.

I sigh as I turn off my phone and turn on the TV when I start crying again. When will I catch a fucking break.

-