eight

I walk into school already tired as shit of this place. I don't know what it is but the kids here give off the weirdest vibes. I hated high school and I was so over it at this point. My teachers also made me want to fucking die.

I find Ellie and Hannah where we began to talk.

"So party tonight?" Ellie asks me.

"Where at?" Hannah replies.

"We could either go to marcos or Ryan's." Ellie says.

"Definitely Ryan's. Marcos is just going to be druggies and hoes everywhere." Hannah says laughing.

"Emma what about you?" Ellie asks me.

"Actually I'm going on a little date tonight." I say with a smile.

"WITH ETHAN?" Hannah yells.

A couple people look over at us before I take my hand and cover Hannah's mouth with it.

"Shut the hell up dumbass." I say to her.

"Don't you want all the hoe whore sluts to know your dating Ethan?" Hannah says to me.

"Hoe whore sluts?" Ellie says busting out laughing.

"Okay we aren't even dating." I say while laughing as I look at Ellie.

"Just make sure you tell me when you have sex." Hannah says laughing.

"Wait oh my god imagine a threesome with Grayson." Ellie then says quietly.

"Aren't you dating someone?" I ask laughing.

"A girl can dream." She says with a smile.

I roll my eyes as we all start walking to class.

-

School was finally over and I get in my car to drive home. I blast music and I was hella excited for tonight for some reason. I didn't get to talk to him today because I didn't see him in the halls and I was dying to see and talk to him every chance I got. This was not good but it felt right.

I check my phone to see a text from Ethan.

Ethan: Hey. I'll pick you up at 7:30?

Emma: sure:)

Ethan: Okay I gtg to hockey cya.

I smile at my phone before turning it off. Now what the hell do I wear. Something nice? Casual? In between? I mean either way I'll look like a boy but I can at least try and look like a pretty boy.

I decide to just put on a black cropped top and a pair of high waisted jeans and my converse. I put on some foundation and concealer before getting a text from Ethan.

Ethan: Here

Emma: ok bitch

I spray some purfume before walking out of my door and downstairs.

"Okay mom bye I'm leaving now." I say to her walking towards the door.

"Bye have fun!" She says with a smile.

I open the door and see Ethan in his car. I walk to the passenger door and open it when I hear Rex Orange County playing.

"Hey!" He says turning down the music.

"You've got some good taste." I say looking at his phone.

"I've heard you playing his songs on the way to school before." He says laughing.

He then turns up the music and begins to scream the lyrics. I follow in shortly after him. Nothing was on my mind except the next words coming. It felt amazing just me and Ethan and nothing else to be worrying about. Who ever knew I would be going on a date with Ethan Dolan while we scream Rex Orange County in the car. I was living any girls fucking dream. Wow.