twenty

My phone buzzes while I do my homework sighing as I close my computer. I had no fucking clue what I was doing on the stupid chemistry homework. I like I could honestly give two fucks.

I grab my phone seeing it was Ethan.

Ethan: Hey baby I'm going to pick you up for school tomorrow.

Emma: Andddd how do I plan on getting home because you know damn well I'm not taking that bus.

Ethan: im going to drive you dumbass.

Emma: only I can call you dumbass. Dumbass. But anyways don't you have hockey?

Ethan: fine what about dumbfuck?

Emma: lmaooooooooo no.

Ethan: and hockey season ended Friday that was our last game.

Emma: shit really? So no more scouting out the cute guys on the other team?

Emma: IM JOKINGGG CHILLLL

Ethan: don't oversleep tomorrow dumbfuck goodnight ❤️

Emma: night dumbass❤️

I turn off my phone debating if trying to do this chemistry homework is really worth it. Nah fuck it lol.

-

I wake up to my alarm ringing right in my fucking ear at full blast. I did this on purpose to make sure I wouldn't fucking oversleep.

I actually wasn't that tired surprisingly and it was probably because I was so fucking excited Ethan told me he loved me last night. I mean besides Chris my life has been pretty great.

I take off the clothes I slept in and turn on the shower. I step into the warm water and wash my hair. When I get out I decide to do my makeup and put on a pretty decent looking outfit sense I've been dressing like shit the last couple weeks.

I blow dry and brush out my hair before heading downstairs to the smell of bacon.

"Good morning mom smells good." I say to her with a smile.

I was just happy to see her away from the computer if I'm being honest.

"I have an interview today!" My mom said excitedly.

"Really!? What's the job?" I say walking to the coffee machine.

"Buisness related. I'll explain more later but I need to go shower!" My mom says putting the bacon on a paper plate.

"Good luck mom! I love you do good!" I say as she walks up the stairs.

"Have a good day at school!" My mom says from the top of the stairs.

I pour my almond milk into my coffee and start stirring as I grab a piece of bacon from the plate.

I then hear a car horn from outside knowing right away it was Ethan. I grab my backpack and coffee from the counter and head outside.

I get into the passenger seat and sit next to him as he turns down the music that was playing.

"Good morning baby you look beautiful." Ethan says kissing my lips.

"I stopped and got you a coffee on the way here but I guess you already made one I should have figured." Ethan says backing out from the driveway.

"It's fine I can always use one for after school. Where's gray I figured he would be coming with us considering he always rides with you?" I ask him curiously.