sixteen

Ellie: Be there at Emma's in 10 bitches.

I turn off my phone and decide to put some makeup on. I looked like actual ass. I put on some concealer under my eyes and mascara before I changed my sweatshirt into a better looking shirt.

I wanted to look somewhat decent.

Before I knew it I heard Ellie's car horn outside the house. I grab my phone and walk downstairs towards the door.

"Bye mom I'll be home before 11!" I say opening the front door.

"Bye!" My mom replies as her eyes are glued to the computer screen.

That's really going to fucking kill me if she continues to sit on that damn thing all day.

I open the door to the front seat luckily Hannah wasn't in the car yet. I hated sitting in the back. Not being able to control the A/C and most importantly having no control over the music.

"Heyy" I say getting in.

"Hey bitch." Ellie says backing up.

"You excited for tonight?" Ellie asks me.

"What's tonight?" I reply grabbing the aux cord.

"You know. You and Ethan." Ellie says to me.

"Ellllllie we are just hanging out and cuddling." I say to her.

"Emma you totally know that's a lie." Ellie then says to me.

"Okay maybe it is." I say softly under my breath as I turn on the music.

"How was kissing Grayson?" I then say completely changing the subject.

"Shutup I don't want to talk about it." Ellie then says turning the music back up.

I glance at her for a moment knowing she was lying.

"Just kidding, your right I need to talk about it." Ellie then says pulling into Hannah's driveway.

She honks and Hannah comes out quickly getting in the back.

"Hey." I'm the first to say.

"Hey guys." Hannah replies.

"Now spill." I say to Ellie.

Why the fuck did I just say spill that's gross lol.

"Okay well. Making out with Grayson was like uh-" Ellie begins to say.

"Like what!?" Hannah says quickly.

"Like something I've never experienced. Like I just didn't want to stop." Ellie says finishing her sentence.

Wow I don't think I've ever related to anything more in my life. I know exactly how she felt. Probably because I'm dating his fucking hot twin brother.

"What do you mean never experienced?" Hannah asks from the back seat.

"I don't fucking know I just didn't want to stop though. It felt right as bad as it is to say that." Ellie says disappointment on her face.

"Who the fuck cares. If I were you I woulda kissed him if I'm being honest. People need to let looooose." I say trying to cheer her up.

"Would you kiss Grayson?" Hannah then asks me.

"I mean-" I begin to say.

"EMMA!" Hannah then shouts.

"IM JOKING!" I say laughing back at her.

I think lol.

We continue to drive to the hockey arena knowing damn well we weren't going to watch the game and instead try to find the hottest guy on both teams. Not including the twins. It's what we did every game. Although we always disagree every time.