three

"Watch where your going Chamberlain." I hear chloe say to me after she bumps into me in the hallway.

All of her little side hoes laugh when she does. Oh my god how can they fucking be around someone as low as chloe I don't get it.

I don't say anything and roll my eyes as me, Graham, Scotty, Hannah, and Ellie keep walking. Ironically we all have the same lunch period. Well Hannah didn't but her mom like called the school and let Hannah switch. We all sit down at our table with Devin joining us today.

"Hey princess." He says taking a seat next to me while wrapping his arm around me.

I look at Ellie as she raises her eyebrows and laughs.

"Not happening." I say taking his arm off from around my shoulder.

"I'm not gonna stop." Devin then says.

"Fine but it's never gonna happen." I say back taking a sip of my coffee.

We all talk for awhile when I then hear Chloe's voice.

"Ethan shut the hell up your full of shit! I hit her because she fucking was talking shit about you! I was defending you." Chloe yells.

Everyone starts laughing at my table and I just smile and shake my head.

"your crazy chloe! Your not who I want to be with!" Ethan says raising his voice.

The whole lunch room is quite now everyone's eyes on chloe and Ethan.

"Your crazy just like Devin! Go fuck Emma along with him! Emma is just mad Bryce chose me over her!" Chloe says screaming at Ethan.

I look over at Grayson who has a big smile across his face. He looks at me and I smile at him. He nods and I do the same getting up. This was a stupid ass idea and I knew I would get in trouble but fuck it. I knew what I had to do.

I look over at Ellie, Hannah, Scotty, and Graham and give them a nod. They knew what my plan was along with Grayson.

Chloe and Ethan shot a couple more words at each other before I walked behind Ethan. I tap him on the shoulder. I do probably the stupidest thing ever.

I grab his face and smash my lips against his. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing but it felt right. He kissed me back quickly before pulling away.

"WHAT THE FUCK EMMA? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Chloe says screaming.

"YOUR A FUCKING WHORE! ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING GO FOR SECONDS. DEVIN NOW ETHAN? YOUR JUST A SECOND OPTION JUST LIKE HOW YOUR MOM CHOSE CHIRS. THE SECOND OPTION." Chloe says raising her voice and her face red.

I turn back to look at my table who all look speechless. I then look at Grayson sitting next to Bryce. Bryce's jaw hung open and then Grayson mouthed to me. "D O. I T." I nod.

I take my first punch and hit her right on the side of face. She backs up a little and I punch her nose which then starts to bleed. No one stops me so I get in her face.

"Don't ever and I mean fucking ever bring up my parents again." I say slapping her face.

"And yeah I kissed your seconds. But they fucking kissed me back." I say before I feel someone grab my arms.

-

"Emma what happened today was not acceptable. That was wrong of you." My mom says.

"You have to learn to keep your emotions on the inside. Your grounded from going out this week." Chris then says.

"You guys don't understand though." I say trying to tell them how it wasn't my fault even though it damn well was.

"Emma I don't want to hear it. Your going in to school early to serve your detention and apologize tomorrow. Go to your room." My mom says.