two

My phone buzzes and I walk over to my bed to see who it was. I grab my phone and saw that it was Hannah.

Hannah: Im picking u up in 30 dress slutty.

Emma: Thinking about just going naked.

Hannah: Devin would like it. I saw you two talking ;)

Emma: Shut the hell up cya later.

I turn off my phone throw it back on bed and sigh. I didn't like Devin like that. Yeah he was cute with long curly brown hair that fell on his forehead and dark brown eyes. He was pretty built and tall but nothing compared to some of the other guys on the team. Plus he seemed fucking desperate.

I get out of the shower and start to blow dry my hair. I then straighten it and go to pick out an outfit. God I actually have no idea what to wear. I have nothinggggg.

I decide to call Hannah for help.

Emma: "Hannah i dont fucking know what to wear."

Hannah: "already on it. I'll be over with your outfit."

Emma: "Thanks bitch. Not to slu-"

She ends the call before i could finish. God I was scared of what Hannah was going to bring.

I go to sit down at my desk and start putting on concealer and foundation. Right when I finish putting on mascara I hear the doorbell.

"Hey Mrs. Chamberlain how are you?" I hear Hannah's voice say.

"I'm good Hannah! How are you?" My mom asks.

"Good!" Hannah says.

"Emma is in her room!" My mom then replies.

"Okay thank you!" Hannah says.

Hannah is one of those kids who's a bad bitch but when it comes to parents she is one of the sweetest people. I hated those people execpt Hannah who I for some reason I tolerated.

"Hey hoe." Hannah says opening my door.

"What's up." I say spinning around in my chair.

"I have two options. Try them both on." Hannah says setting the bag down on my bed.

She pulls out a light pink short cropped tank top and then a black dress. Oh god. Definitely the crop top.

I try on the crop top which fit perfectly.

"I'm wearing this." I say to Hannah walking out of my closet.

"Okay but just try on the dress." Hannah says throwing it at me.

"Fineeee." I groan.

I walk into the closet and put on the tight black dress which was off the shoulder and just ended above the knees. It was weird looking I thought.

"Oh my god that is so perfect. Your definitely wearing that next week." Hannah says looking me up and down.

She pulls out her phone and tells me to do a spin.

"LOOK AT MY BESTFRIEND OOO." She yells hyping me up as I flip off the camera.

"What's next week?" I ask Hannah.